Taliban dogs beaten by FC and locals

off topic: check bangladesh army thread, my last page post :D

ontopic: what FC stands for ?

Frontier Corps.
10593005_10152486332717663_6332228777960903344_n.jpg
image.jpg
image (1).jpg

I felt bad for them.

First of all I HOPE they were really taliban and not some random people who were arrested cause of some personal/tribal animosity.

Secondly even if they are taliban, and most probably they are, somehow I felt something awfully bad about the treatment meted out to them. I am not a liberal fascist, but still something about this emotional outburst of fc didn't seem right. I am unable to put it in words maybe. Had this been done by common men I wont have disapproved but fc must be disciplined. You want to torture them take them to your torture cell , get all the information out and then make sure you have enough evidence to hang them.... but this ruthless street fight didn't seem right... yes I know they played football with beheaded soldiers heads but still we should not stoop down to their levels....

or maybe just the humanitarian inside me felt pain for these human shaped creatures called taliban...

PS:- I backspaced several times this post wondering whether even i should say these things in this charged environment post 16/12 ...:O

@BDforever how is this for a display pic?
t8opzs.jpg

I felt bad for them.

First of all I HOPE they were really taliban and not some random people who were arrested cause of some personal/tribal animosity.

Secondly even if they are taliban, and most probably they are, somehow I felt something awfully bad about the treatment meted out to them. I am not a liberal fascist, but still something about this emotional outburst of fc didn't seem right. I am unable to put it in words maybe. Had this been done by common men I wont have disapproved but fc must be disciplined. You want to torture them take them to your torture cell , get all the information out and then make sure you have enough evidence to hang them.... but this ruthless street fight didn't seem right... yes I know they played football with beheaded soldiers heads but still we should not stoop down to their levels....

or maybe just the humanitarian inside me felt pain for these human shaped creatures called taliban...

PS:- I backspaced several times this post wondering whether even i should say these things in this charged environment post 16/12 ...:O

I DOUBT ... FC ... a paramilitary force headed by a Maj Gen would go around beating people over "personal" or "tribal" animosities?

The FC of today is the opposite of what it was 10 years back.. today it is a battle hardened,professional force... rather than a ill equipped militia it was a decade back.

I felt bad for them.

thats ok because you are human not a taliban

I dont know...here in europe you usually dont see things like this. I felt bad for them. Dont go on their level.

The famous german philosopher Nietzsche once said:

"If you stare into the darkness, the darkness stares right back into you"

I dont know...here in europe you usually dont see things like this. I felt bad for them. Dont go on their level.

Im not sure if CIA agrees with you on that one..

This is a walk in the park considering what they do to our people.

This is a walk in the park considering what they do to our people.

I don´t know. We just have the news stories here. Its all far away. A car bomb there a school massacre here. News report it and thats it. So i don´t judge you or your actions because i´m not direct affected from this. All i´m saying is that you must take care what direction this goes. Hope your country is able to defeat this terrorism and kepp its dignity.

If they get beaten like that in public, it may well excite sympathy for them from others. We have tp be aware of the psychological warfare gong on here.

To be honest, their crying and whining is just ridiculous. I have been hit like that over and over again in martial arts classes, and it does not require that level of noise.

If they get beaten like that in public, it may well excite sympathy for them from others. We have tp be aware of the psychological warfare gong on here.

To be honest, their crying and whining is just ridiculous. I have been hit like that over and over again in martial arts classes, and it does not require that level of noise.

are you sure? I dont do martial arts but bodybuilding and fitness sports. I never was really hurt until two years ago when i did fall while snowboarding and my arm bone cracked. ait was not really broken but i did scream and cry. Simply because i did not expect it. Had to wear a few weeks a bandage...doing martial arts does not help you in such "events". If random people would attack me like that and i could not defend myself and not know whats going on i would not stay calm.

are you sure? I dont do martial arts but bodybuilding and fitness sports. I never was really hurt until two years ago when i did fall while snowboarding and my arm bone cracked. ait was not really broken but i did scream and cry. Simply because i did not expect it. Had to wear a few weeks a bandage...doing martial arts does not help you in such "events". If random people would attack me like that and i could not defend myself and not know whats going on i would not stay calm.

OM3uCip.png

Do you like this 5 year old smiley little angle to be sprayed with bullets all over? Her dad took her to that unfortunate school to get her admitted. It was her first day at school and last day of life....

Don't be surprised what they are doing. They are still showing humanity.

how do we know they are taliban where did they arrest them ?

Dont want innocents getting beaten up...

You people and your questions
You really think FC/Army/Airforce would act without confirmation?

beside..
I WANT MORE OF THIS ANIMAL ABUSE! HUEHUEHUHEU

Last edited:

Coming from a person who was, not so many hours ago, telling us proudly how Europe killed 1/3rd of Russian population, it is indeed a healthy sign, :-)

Back
Top Bottom