What's new

Taliban Control 33 % Of Karachi:- American Newspaper

Pakistani Resident

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
1526.gif

sickening news ... Altaf was right always , stupid retards laughed and ignored his calls

Time to wake up?
anyone?
Karachi is our jugular vein

Time to wake up?
anyone?
Karachi is our jugular vein

once majority karachi population is forced to leave or dead or when they surrendered than its becomes a problem for the moment approach seems like sit back and enjoy the show from the comfort of home.

sickening news ... Altaf was right always , stupid retards laughed and ignored his calls

Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

Besides, it's a sensationalist and uninformed headline.

What do you mean by 'control' here? Do they have armed gangs running around dictating their laws and preventing security officers from entering? No!

The headline makes it seem like they're occupying 1/3 of Karachi - which is a pretty fucking stupid thing to say if you know anything at all about Karachi.

They're an insurgency. They hide among civilians and carry out bombings and target killings. That's it!They have no more control over Karachi.

Last edited:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

Besides, it's a sensationalist and uninformed headline.

What do you mean by 'control' here? Do they have armed gangs running around dictating their laws and preventing security officers from entering? No!

The headline makes it seem like they're occupying 1/3 of Karachi - which is a pretty fucking stupid thing to say if you know anything at all about Karachi.

They're an insurgency. They hide among civilians and carry out bombings and target killings. That's it!They have no more control over Karachi.

how much do you know about karachi , most karachietes on this forum or outside agree its an open secret that taliban now hold a large territory in karachi running their courts / justice and taxation systems

how much do you know about karachi , most karachietes on this forum or outside agree its an open secret that taliban now hold a large territory in karachi running their courts / justice and taxation systems

For one, I live in Karachi.

And find me one Karachite who says that. That's total BS. Or at the very least, name me the areas in Karachi where the Taliban supposedly hold large territory.

Stupid reporting, what does control of 33% karachi means? Have they imposed their own writ in 33% Karachi or what?

From one terror!st organization to another. Same thing.

Its time to chuck all of these organizations in close by sea.

For one, I live in Karachi.

And find me one Karachite who says that. That's total BS. Or at the very least, name me the areas in Karachi where the Taliban supposedly hold large territory.

sohrab goth - al asif square - afghan basti
manghopir
orangi town adjacent areas
landhi (bhens colony) upwards
Qasba
banaras
adjacent areas in and around baldia town
adjacent areas in and around gadap town

here is map hope this may help ::

WO-AR337_KARACH_G_20140213180621.jpg

As for those members who agree see this thread you will find few karachietes Taliban Tightens grip on Karachi

Lets Blame PTI and Imran Khan.

Stupid reporting, what does control of 33% karachi means? Have they imposed their own writ in 33% Karachi or what?

U know why they make these reports just to spree fair

Back
Top Bottom