What's new

Taliban confirms meeting with Indian delegation: Reports | Afghanistan | Foreign Secretary |

darksider

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

india trying to establish a connection with the Taliban.indian response is according to the new reality in Afghanistan
i want to see the opinion of people who want Pakistan to distance it self from the Taliban.

Last edited:

.india trying to establish a connection with the Taliban.indian response is according to the new reality in Afghanistan
i want to see the opinion of people who want Pakistan to distance it delf from the Taliban.
They are idiots.... talib is the new reality of the region which Pakistan contemplated 25 years ago. This gives weight to the argument that talib is not an artificial construct but a local grassroot uprising, sure Pakistans influence was there but its main ingredient was death destruction and insecurity of early 90s.
US has already signaled recognition for them. This is once in a life time chance for Pakistan to uproot india from its west.

.india trying to establish a connection with the Taliban.indian response is according to the new reality in Afghanistan
i want to see the opinion of people who want Pakistan to distance it delf from the Taliban.
Full fraand ship and sapporrt to taliban

my life is more worthy then all the islamist terrorists on earth :lol:

Phatti bhi hai. Liberal bhi baana hai

Let Pakistan do what is needed to secure its interests and keep your stupid ideas to yourself

India desperately needs to connect with central asian countries at any cost. Talking on this level without Pakistan's blessing is impossible.

In urdu we call this, apna thoka hua chaatna. I guess even india realized the future belongs to taliban and its best to talk to them lest they cut indian soldiers in kashmir.

Phatti bhi hai. Liberal bhi baana hai

Let Pakistan do what is needed to secure its interests and keep your stupid ideas to yourself
we have seen how pakistan work last time they killed 70k people in doing so

we have seen how pakistan work last time they killed 70k people in doing so

Pakistan has no other choice other than engaging with them

There is simply no other way. The sooner you and other liberals accept that the better

Pakistan has no other choice other than engaging with them

There is simply no other way. The sooner you and other liberals accept that the better
what is your age sir ? i want to know did you see the era when pakistan create a jihadi group every 3 months .

Back
Top Bottom