What's new

Taliban Conducts 'Mock Funeral' Of US, NATO In Khost After Troop Withdrawal

Marhoom ki widow ka address mile ga? For research purposes :whistle:

Is it like this?

Hello sir, Hope you're well.

Regarding the video, I see the anchor is interviewing common Taliban fighters possibly after they took over Kabul. The anchor doesn't seem scared and is comfortable in his body posture, facial gestures and body movement. Since there is no audio, I interpret it as an anchor is interviewing common Taliban soldiers.

Do you see a different reality?

But I am not a defender of the Taliban. People who oppose American in Afghanistan oppose it because America was an invader who could not explain why he was there. If terrorism was your reason then has terrorism ended before you left?

Hello sir, Hope you're well.

Regarding the video, I see the anchor is interviewing common Taliban fighters possibly after they took over Kabul. The anchor doesn't seem scared and is comfortable in his body posture, facial gestures and body movement. Since there is no audio, I interpret it as an anchor is interviewing common Taliban soldiers.

Do you see a different reality?

But I am not a defender of the Taliban. People who oppose American in Afghanistan oppose it because America was an invader who could not explain why he was there. If terrorism was your reason then has terrorism ended before you left?
Have you seen 9/11 style attacks since the invasion?

Back
Top Bottom