What's new

Taliban clash with Turkmen border troops

taliban looking for new jihad to survive but it seems no one is interested to give them one :lol:
Taliban can't live without bloodshed. Even if they kill all world, they will start killing each other . This is in their DNA to spread bloodshed. Afghanistan is a waste land. Sad thing is they get support from tribal areas too due to close history.
I was protesting when people said U S A and NATO should leave afghanistan but people don't understand you can't change DNA of afghans. They are blood thirsty people. They don't want peace, they can't sit quiet when they see some peace.

Taliban can't live without bloodshed. Even if they kill all world, they will start killing each other . This is in their DNA to spread bloodshed. Afghanistan is a waste land. Sad thing is they get support from tribal areas too due to close history.
I was protesting when people said U S A and NATO should leave afghanistan but people don't understand you can't change DNA of afghans. They are blood thirsty people. They don't want peace, they can't sit quiet when they see some peace.
you remind me the old image

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid and dumb fanboys cant comprehend whats happening in Afghanistan. They are labelled as ISI agents by locals, so they have to take some steps. But im surprised to see Pakistanis behaving, acting and using same language as hindutva monkeys. I guess most of u afterall, are their cousins and when in emotional state, u guys retreat to ur ancestral behavior.

Back
Top Bottom