What's new

Taliban clash with Turkmen border troops

Gangetic

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
First Iran, then Pakistan, now Turkmenistan...

Kabul – Sources report clashes between Taliban forces and Turkmen troops in the Khamab district of Jowzjan.

“Three days ago, the Turkmen border guards had killed one civilian and beaten another,” said Helal Balkhi, acting head of the Taliban Information and Culture Department in Jowzjan province today (Monday, January 3rd).

According to him, the Taliban forces faced a military response from the Turkmen border forces when they went to the border of Khamab district to check the security situation this morning.

“The Taliban forces fired back in response to an attack by Turkmen border guards,” said Balkhi.

The details of the incident are not yet clear and no casualties have been reported.

However, Balkhi stated that the Taliban forces were not harmed in the clash.

For the past month, Turkmenistan has been the third neighboring country to be attacked by Taliban forces.

Earlier, the Taliban had clashed with Iranian and Pakistani forces over border issues.

Last edited:
Not confirmed yet. But more ironically, Taliban commander in the region is actually a Turkmen. And in the last few days, the tension had been rising senselessly.

While it is obvious that the complete isolation of the Taliban in the region will lead to a complete disaster, it cannot be explained with logic that they started to create a very problematic situation with their neighbors.

If a country is named 'HAJISTAN' along with Taliban's border; even then they will not spare that country.

If a country is named 'HAJISTAN' along with Taliban's border; even then they will not spare that country.
Being a 'stan is not requirement for the Afghans to attack. They clashed with Iran too

Sir, my stress is based on 'HAJI' -STAN just to complete the fictitious country name.
Fair enough but I am pretty sure their are more Namazis than Hajjis in this world. And please I am no Sir

Fair enough but I am pretty sure their are more Namazis than Hajjis in this world. And please I am no Sir

Brother, indeed you are right, agreed.
I just took that word 'HAJI' as in society and culture, they earn more protocol than 'Namazis'. People who even did not offer the prayers, wish to perform Hajj/Umrah. Indeed on the day of the judgment, in 'Abadaat' importance of namaz will be fundamental and there is no doubt about it.

How would a coalition of Afghanistan’s neighbours invading and occupying her would fare?

I know the British invaded via KP/FATA and were beaten back.

Soviets via Central Asia, but the mujahindeen were supplied from Pakistan.

Taliban only understand 1 language. PK should bomb them to hell. What good are those hundreds of mirages, 100+ JF17, 75+ F16 if we only use them for airshows!

This bastard Bajwa needs to be kicked the hell out! at this point he is a national security threat and a major liability!

Taliban only understand 1 language. PK should bomb them to hell. What good are those hundreds of mirages, 100+ JF17, 75+ F16 if we only use them for airshows!

This bastard Bajwa needs to be kicked the hell out! at this point he is a national security threat and a major liability!
And who would pay for all that you? Its not your problem. Seal the border and let the Afghan’s fight it out

taliban looking for new jihad to survive but it seems no one is interested to give them one :lol:

And who would pay for all that you? Its not your problem. Seal the border and let the Afghan’s fight it out

Problem is no way in hell IAE will reign in on TTP/BLA which have been conducting none stop attacks from across the border. Peoples patience in PK ran out long ago, the military leadership knows this. It is not a question of IF but WHEN the major clash will come between PK and IEA.

My guess is def within the next 1-2 years. IEA is an expansionist state with eyes on PK.

Not confirmed yet. But more ironically, Taliban commander in the region is actually a Turkmen. And in the last few days, the tension had been rising senselessly.

While it is obvious that the complete isolation of the Taliban in the region will lead to a complete disaster, it cannot be explained with logic that they started to create a very problematic situation with their neighbors.
Probably whats needed is that everyone chops piece of afgahnistan

Back
Top Bottom