What's new

Taliban airs Kabul CIA office attack video ( must watch )

they are afghanis they are fighting for their land we have nothing to do with them we are neutral bro i mean i am but maybe some of our members disagree
Who the **** are you to be talking on behalf of us? They are nothing but ignorant extremists being used by your terror-sponsoring intelligence agencies. Atleast 2 out of 8 guys involved in the attack itself were pakistanis.

The attack itself was nothing but a complete failure, they managed to kill only 2 security guards and were all terminated in 1 and a half hour. The attack didn't get huge media coverage like they hoped to especially as it was "revenge" for the death of Badruddin.

It is pretty clear in which country they made these fake IDs, the presentations and that stupid march looking like retards having seizure.

I would like to congratulate the Pakistani members supporting these twisted f*cks for their next president Mullah Fazllulah and the Amir ul Momineen Mullah Omar, you guys truly deserve them ;)

In other news:
40 rebels killed in Nangarhar offensive
http://www.pajhwok.com/en/2014/02/12/40-rebels-killed-nangarhar-offensive

I don't understand this! How are Pakistani posters supporting Taliban in this thread & abusing them in another one? Does this have something to do with "Good" & "Bad" Taliban?

They fight in Afghanistan, we dont have any issues. You need to realise, we didnt support Taliban because they were "good". We did because it was the lesser of all evils. Which turned out to be quite a big evil. It was the crazies, so crazies it was.

are they really taliban are local afghanis killed by ISAF or ANA i doubt them coz they are good at killing innocent and labelling them as taliban

Based on the same article,

On the other hand, Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said only seven fighters had been killed and nine others injured. He claimed 11 Afghan and foreign security personnel were killed and some others injured.

Back
Top Bottom