What's new

TAKE PAKISTANS NAME TAKE PAKISTANS NAME WHY DON'T YOU NAME PAKISTAN?ARNAB SCREAMS AT BJP MP

# From 39:00 #

Why are they always Pakistani terrorist , In India there are over 52 Freedom fighting groups which are fighting to get there states free from Indian occupation , Those group like naxalies could have attacked the base but you always blame Pakistan go investigate first .

# From 39:00 #

I hate this jerk anchor , he doesn't let the guests talk and he has no respect for his guests . such a rude anchor he should be fired immediately .

what jaddu ki chari this mentally sick anchor have that he saying pakistan is behind mazaar shareef consulate attack?
and i was watching on another indian channel where they were showing a sound clip between a terrorist and his mother read it guys this is so hilarious
mother: beta kaha ho?
son: mother i am on a fidaeen mission.
mother: acha beta khana kha k jan dena hahahahahahhahaha
for God sake indian media get a life

This host guy is shame on indian media .. he is always against Pakistan
His logic is always of a 5 years old child ..

such a foolish guy , he never let other speak and always interrupt

Ignore kar Chutiye ko

What a jerk. He is literally begging and pleading to that BJP guy. Aap Pakistan ka naam kiyun nahi lai rahai.

This guy is an embarrassment for whole Indian media. In fact he is an embarrassment for India itself.

Can't agree more Uncle :agree::agree:

The host is the ratings generator of his Media Group i guess. I have seen alot of his shows , he just never allows to anyone to speak when he is asking questions but when its the time of the guests to answer the question he don't let them answer it either by cutting their answers. He yells at guests like he is the God damn ruler of this damn earth.
"Mera Show hai, Mein host hun aur baat bhi mein hi karun ga."

I am wondering on this type of people.They thought to accept my decision (wrong or right).No body reject my idea. I am right 170 million people are wrong.They sets in the warm, cool rooms of news channel, they do not know what are passing over the effected people who are facing to death in every moment,They have hear the name of death but not see the shape of death.They are the cleverest people of the world because they have passed journalism, Doctors engineers pilots scintest scoller are eletrate. BLACKMAILER OF THE WORLD.

the moment terrorists in india unlock their weapon to fire a shot the MIGHTY Indian MEDIA knows from where the terrorists came, how they were trained, from where they got the funds what was their planning. It is pathetic the way indian media shows immaturity on these events. I saw a cli from zee news claiming indian agencies caught a live call from pakistan in which a Pakistani mother was advising his son to eat hi lunch before going to the attack on the base. I mean realy?? grow up man you are representing a nation and its security agencies there and this is how you play. it only shows the childish and immature behaviour of indian media. and this man... the way he was talking to the person representing the state is just not tolerable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom