What's new

TAKE PAKISTANS NAME TAKE PAKISTANS NAME WHY DON'T YOU NAME PAKISTAN?ARNAB SCREAMS AT BJP MP

Dear Post the text can't watch videos in my office.

Damn our shows are kinda better... less stupid music... less weird poses... but indians do some good animations... i hope our shows improve in that aspect...

Pakistan is being framed wrongly again! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
This media guy is he representative of Indian mentality? He is an idiot trying to prove something beyond his capabilities and competency. Now I really wish Pakistan should attack Indian Media houses specially the ones who have all these Garnami types.

I saw the programme last night.

Arnab had cornered the BJP spokesman who kept saying the terrorists came from a neighboring country but wouldnt take Pakistan's name. Evidently the charter given to him must have been not to name Pak as yet.

Nothing wrong in what Arnab did.

In 24 hours the Indian media knows everything about the terrorists , there name , where did they came from , what is there nationality and what they ate . The Indian Media should take the place of Raw in India

Last edited:
What a jerk. He is literally begging and pleading to that BJP guy. Aap Pakistan ka naam kiyun nahi lai rahai.

This guy is an embarrassment for whole Indian media. In fact he is an embarrassment for India itself.

# From 39:00 #
Has it occurred that that maybe they both are the same ?

Names ? where did this happen in 24 hours ?
Soon after the attack the first thing I heard was that Pakistani terrorists which had came from Pakistan had attacked the base .. and other shit like that , how do u guys know that they were from bahawlpur ??

It is amazing how mentally retarded idiots become editor in chief of a mainstream TV channel in India.

Soon after the attack the first thing I heard was that Pakistani terrorists which had came from Pakistan had attacked the base .. and other shit like that , how do u guys know that they were from bahawlpur ??

I was questioning you on the names .

Back
Top Bottom