What's new

Take a stand for the sake of the children of Pakistan

you as an america citizen i suggest cent com should stop using polio campaign to spy on terrorists!!!

Oh cut the cr@p and stop supporting Islamist terrorists.

Even the biggest lallu for terrorist aka Taliban Khan didn't say what you are saying here.

it was just one Dr. Afridi thing who was already doing the polio campaign.

There was world #1 terrorist hiding in Abbot-Abad and you keep on harping about one incident.

Are you that blind to not see polio attacks long before the time when bin fing laden was sent to hell?

Why so much ignorance?

Why the heck so much arrogance?

Oh cut the cr@p and stop supporting Islamist terrorists.

Even the biggest lallu for terrorist aka Taliban Khan didn't say what you are saying here.

it was just one Dr. Afridi thing who was already doing the polio campaign.

There was world #1 terrorist hiding in Abbot-Abad and you keep on harping about one incident.

Are you that blind to not see polio attacks long before the time when bin fing laden was sent to hell?

Why so much ignorance?

Why the heck so much arrogance?

dude you a fucking clown you don't know shit about anything, so stop telling BS.
its because of the Dr. afridi using a fake polio campaign that triggered all this bs on polio workers. how the **** do you know that cent com isn't using more spies in this campaign?

who the **** are you anyways? I'm an american citizen talking to cent com you **** citizen stick with you bs and don't interfere with american affairs.
everybody fucking knows about the damn radio mullah saying that polio attacks are bad but there weren't attacks on these polio teams back then you stupid idiot.

stop with your bs, your influence on any pakistani is close to zero. you are something pakistani don't want to be.
its because of the fear of people like you wanting to destroy the very fabric of our society that these fundamentalists exist.
thats why all fundamentalists islamists and fundamentalists like you should be put in jail or eliminated.

Yeah. Thats right! Conspiracy theories! When someone is not sharing your liberal fantasies, its conspiracy theory.. WTF.

you know what, I have learned to ignore bigots... I ask you to do the same... :)

Back
Top Bottom