What's new

Take a stand for the sake of the children of Pakistan

CENTCOM

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
United States
“Another case of Polio detected in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa” I just read today in leading news publications. It is sad news that total number of polio cases numbered 92 in 2013. Do we know that Pakistan is one of the three countries that still have active polio cases popping up? The other two are Nigeria and Afghanistan otherwise polio is almost eradicated from our planet earth. What is interesting and amazing that we see almost no comments on various reports of polio cases? For a young nation like Pakistan it is important that every child is vaccinated against this debilitating disease. Children are future of any nation. It is not any different in Pakistan. Pakistan needs a strong and healthy future for its children. So why do we let polio workers get attacked? Isn’t it time to stand up against terrorist who are hell bent in destroying Pakistan’s future? The USAID and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation are working hard to eradicate this crippling disease from the planet, particularly from Pakistan. If we work together we can not only beat terrorism from the region but beat a disease that is crippling our future. Please let us all stand up for our children; our future!

Abdul Quddus
DET- United States Central Command
www.centcom.mil/ur

Its time for pakistan to take strong steps...
Even though the number of polio cases are less, the psychological effect that even india eradicated polio will surely put pressure on pakistan as a whole...

So why do we let polio workers get attacked? Isn’t it time to stand up against terrorist who are hell bent in destroying Pakistan’s future?
Yes it's time but unfortunately there are a few people who think that we can co-exist and negotiate with these cave monsters. I pity their thinking.
either they are to dumb to understand or they don't love their children.

We definitelyneed take a stand on this.

However the methods used for delivering polio vaccine should be diversified.

Here is an example of how in 1960s US international assistance was used to eradicate another deadly disease "small pox."

------------------------------------

1. Vaccination centers were setup in Hospitals, clinics and large tents close to major markets.
2. Dried milk (made in USA and donated) was distributed to all the parents who brought their children for vaccination
3. During the vaccination procedure, kids were given a quick physical to check their height weight and other vital information.
4. Kids who were found to be below average in height and weight were given extra food and vitamins etc

I believe that some of the issues now propping up are based on health workers getting inside the homes.

House visit should be step 5 and 6 in the list I just provided.

This is how we can eradicate polio, improve child nutrition in specific population groups, and help the society overall.

As always Pakistan's "baby boomer" generation (born in late 50s and early 60s will remain thankful to the US assitance for a healthy and small pox free childhood.

We just need to repeat the same process as used for small pox, now against polio.

Thanks

I wish in past All taliban leaders Parents used protection so these monsters never been born ,

Even though there were misunderstandings regarding polio vaccinations, Shakil Afridi doing his bit for CIA in a fake polio campaign did an extreme damage. Those who were against this campaign only on misunderstanding have been taken over by the violent types who feel polio campaign is run by agents of CIA.

Even though there were misunderstandings regarding polio vaccinations, Shakil Afridi doing his bit for CIA in a fake polio campaign did an extreme damage. Those who were against this campaign only on misunderstanding have been taken over by the violent types who feel polio campaign is run by agents of CIA.

chal bay chal.

bara aya Talibarbarians ka saathi.

They were doing plenty of polio attacks long before that forking bin fing laden was sent to hell.

paaaathtic people come from Saudi and some Western country mad-house madrassahs and spread $hit in our country.

chal bay chal.

bara aya Talibarbarians ka saathi.

They were doing plenty of polio attacks long before that forking bin fing laden was sent to hell.

paaaathtic people come from Saudi and some Western country mad-house madrassahs and spread $hit in our country.

First of all I dont believe what Americans say regarding Bin Laden.

I feel it a personal insult when you call me 'Talibarbarians ka saathi.'. If you want to engage with me, please refrain from saying this again.

Polio attacks became violent after Shakil Afridi. I said in my post there had been misunderstandings. They were created by the jahalaat and jahil mullahs who eventually became violent too.

The state of Pakistan has let this cancer grow. We considered them assets but they have become liabilities. Its stupid to even think you can use proxies and breed them in your own country. Those who use proxies, use them away from their lands & create proxies out of people different from them and different religion.

Unfortunately we are still sticking to Islam taught to us by CIA 30 years ago. Before that time, ask anyone, Pakistan was an extremely peaceful country.

people already have taken stands .. unfortunately its for the people of pakistan to decide which faction is going to last this decade !

First of all I dont believe what Americans say regarding Bin Laden.

I feel it a personal insult when you call me 'Talibarbarians ka saathi.'. If you want to engage with me, please refrain from saying this again.

Polio attacks became violent after Shakil Afridi. I said in my post there had been misunderstandings. They were created by the jahalaat and jahil mullahs who eventually became violent too.

The state of Pakistan has let this cancer grow. We considered them assets but they have become liabilities. Its stupid to even think you can use proxies and breed them in your own country. Those who use proxies, use them away from their lands & create proxies out of people different from them and different religion.

Unfortunately we are still sticking to Islam taught to us by CIA 30 years ago. Before that time, ask anyone, Pakistan was an extremely peaceful country.

If you are not a talibarbarian ka saathi,

then you are stuck with gad-damn gad-awful constipated conspiracy theories.

May gad help you

“Another case of Polio detected in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa” I just read today in leading news publications. It is sad news that total number of polio cases numbered 92 in 2013. Do we know that Pakistan is one of the three countries that still have active polio cases popping up? The other two are Nigeria and Afghanistan otherwise polio is almost eradicated from our planet earth. What is interesting and amazing that we see almost no comments on various reports of polio cases? For a young nation like Pakistan it is important that every child is vaccinated against this debilitating disease. Children are future of any nation. It is not any different in Pakistan. Pakistan needs a strong and healthy future for its children. So why do we let polio workers get attacked? Isn’t it time to stand up against terrorist who are hell bent in destroying Pakistan’s future? The USAID and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation are working hard to eradicate this crippling disease from the planet, particularly from Pakistan. If we work together we can not only beat terrorism from the region but beat a disease that is crippling our future. Please let us all stand up for our children; our future!

Abdul Quddus
[URL='http://www.centcom.mil/ur[/quote']www.centcom.mil/ur[URL='http://www.centcom.mil/ur[/quote'][/quote[/URL][/URL]]

Yes Mr. Abdul Quddus, Pakistan is still one of the few countires where Polio virus is still active and we have to thank our US Government for that. By using Polio workers to catch Osama Bin Ladin we have created this situation in Pakistan where dozens of Polio Health Care individuals have been massacred by Taliban. Thank you Uncle SAM, what a great gift.

1. Yes Mr. Abdul Quddus, Pakistan is still one of the few countires where Polio virus is still active and we have to thank our US Government for that. By using Polio workers to catch Osama Bin Ladin we have created this situation in Pakistan where dozens of Polio Health Care individuals have been massacred by Taliban. Thank you Uncle SAM, what a great gift

1. Yes Mr. Abdul Quddus, Pakistan is still one of the few countires where Polio virus is still active and we have to thank our US Government for that. By using Polio workers to catch Osama Bin Ladin we have created this situation in Pakistan where dozens of Polio Health Care individuals have been massacred by Taliban. Thank you Uncle SAM, what a great gift

Attacks on polio workers were going on before that mofo terrorist bin fing laden was sent to hell.

You gotta believe me bro

that vaccination of kids is controversial in even USA.

However in Pakistan, a general lawlessness results in direct attacks on health workers doing the vaccination.

We should thus put the blame on ignorance, arrogance and Islamism for the murders of polio workers

Thank you

If you are not a talibarbarian ka saathi,

then you are stuck with gad-damn gad-awful constipated conspiracy theories.

May gad help you

Yeah. Thats right! Conspiracy theories! When someone is not sharing your liberal fantasies, its conspiracy theory.. WTF.

Attacks on polio workers were going on before that mofo terrorist bin fing laden was sent to hell.

You gotta believe me bro

that vaccination of kids is controversial in even USA.

However in Pakistan, a general lawlessness results in direct attacks on health workers doing the vaccination.

We should thus put the blame on ignorance, arrogance and Islamism for the murders of polio workers

Thank you

Sir, i've read somewhere that there is a misconception among the talibans/ taliban sympathisers that the polio vaccination is actually a jew conspiracy against the muslims.

This vaccination will make muslim men impotent resulting in a decline in muslim population.
( even asked one of my Pakistani mate when i was in U.A.E and he confirmed what i read)

whats your take on this ???:what:

Abdul Quddus
www.centcom.mil/ur

you as an america citizen i suggest cent com should stop using polio campaign to spy on terrorists!!!
what hell were you people thinking? all that bs and in the end we don't even get to see that old farts body?
stop the damn drones so people will stop joining ttp, they use the damn drones as an excuse that pakistan allows these so we must attack pakistanis. I'm pretty sure the US army can tackle these terrorists other ways or give pakistan drones to do it themselves.

Back
Top Bottom