What's new

Taj Arabia To Overshadow Taj Mahal

co0ol but its really difficult to build bigger version of pyramids, China Wall & efel tower at the same time in two year perioud...:cheesy:

AMAZING

@Windy

There has been debate for many years that Should we consider Taj Mahal as Symbol of Love ?

Read the following points

Its known that Shah Jahan built Taj Mahal for Mumtaj(Shah Jahan's wife). But the history is saying that, Mumtaj was Shah Jahan's 4th wife out of his 7 wives. The most shocking thing is Shah Jahan Killed Mumtaj's husband in a war field to marry her.

Taj mahal was constructed by demolishing a Hindu temple

Out of the 12 Jyothirlingas in India, one was the Tejomahalaya. This was a Lord Shiva temple and was demolished by the Mughol emperors.

Myths say that over 20000 people were employed in the construction of Taj Mahal and it took those over 22 years. Apparently, Shah Jahan cut the worker’s hands so that they won’t be able to carve the same design anywhere else.

Though it is believed to mark Mumtaz’s Burial, her date of death has not been mentioned anywhere. No one has any clue about it. How can the main cause of an event be missed?

Why is this burial place referred to as “ Mahal” and why is it that only this Islamic monument has “Mahal” associated with it?

These reasons have been matter of discussion but we can see that as see portray Love over Evil, Love is noticed.

Ok its good thinking but overshadowing the real beauty is over statement..
Does this four times larger and heavier zarine overshadowed katrina ??? Yeah may be when she stands in front of her,..
152542,xcitefun-katrina-kaif-and-zarine-khan-4.jpg

I have been 2 times to Taj Mahal and one time "Poor man's Taj mahal". They are beautiful.

In current world, what ever copy they make will not overshadow of old one but will enhance it.

On humorous note, I read it on FB:

We know Taj Mahal as a symbol of Love. But the other lesser known facts:
1. Mumtaz was Shajahan's 4th wife out of his 7 wives.
2. Shahjahan killed Mumtaz's husband to marry her.
3. Mumtaz died in her 14th delivery.
4. He then married her sister.
Question arises, where the hell is the Love?

History can never be 100 % true . Thats a fact . So just leave that Shahjahans amount of marriages discussion and enjoy this whitish marvel .

Wasnt there some theory about Taj Mahal actually being an old Hindu temple ???
Yeah there is theory presented by historian Mr P N Oak that Taj Mahal was Tejo-Mahalaya. He has also his theory for Kaaba as Hindu Temple. Though Indira Gandhi banned his book and gentleman stay in South Africa now.

History can never be 100 % true . Thats a fact . So just leave that Shahjahans amount of marriages discussion and enjoy this whitish marvel .

The problem is nobody comes to refute it as well. A simple carbon dating can clarify such confusion which never took place or shared with everyone. Though I dont believe Mr Oak's theories.

LOL, Emirates is doing what some guy in Bangladesh did.
Emirates needs to get its own stuff, and it should not be mausoleums or copies of mausoleums.

LOL, Emirates is doing what some guy in Bangladesh did.
Emirates needs to get its own stuff, and it should not be mausoleums or copies of mausoleums.

We are also building a Ankor Wat inspired temple in Bihar.

Nothing in this world can take the glory away from our beloved Taj.
As far as the Jyotirlinga called tejomahalaya is concerned, I dont get it clearly. There are 12 of them and none of the jyotirlingas were in Agra:undecided:

Nothing in this world can take the glory away from our beloved Taj.
As far as the Jyotirlinga called tejomahalaya is concerned, I dont get it clearly. There are 12 of them and none of the jyotirlingas were in Agra:undecided:
It was never said as Jyotirlinga so dont be confused between Lord Shiva temple and Jyotirlinga. Anyways, There are confusion among the 12 Jyotirlingas, some times people consider on other hand they consider others.

and I have no doubt that the maximum number of tourists queuing to view the replica Taj will be Indians themselves.

Back
Top Bottom