What's new

Taiwan's opposition/independence party head open to China unification

Indians seem quite unsettled with this news.

Anyway, great news for our Chinese brothers, it would be great to see Taiwan unify

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Let's accept the fact:

No one in Taiwan gives a damn what India thinks.

let them have their pipe dream :)

@Topic,

One day or another it is bound to happen since Taiwanese are Chinese people as well. The only difference between them is about how they want the country to be run. So, as China gets richer it will have to give SOME political freedom gradually and soon this difference would die down. It's only logical.

Let's accept the fact:

No one in Taiwan gives a damn what India thinks.

Zabanya bro! Do you think Taiwanese even KNOW what Bangladesh is? loool :D

india is a corrupt military dictatorship.

the indian regime is a barbaric, murderous regime that loves wars.

india is still a british colony, britain runs india.
india is very unpopular around the world, thats why many westerners prefer to do business with china.

97% of the indian population cant even afford 3 meals a day. its worse than most african countries.

thats why in the commonwealth games, the infrastructure was crumbling, because the dictatorship dont give a damn about its population.

there are no laws in india, i went to visit india once and the driving is appalling. india is a very primitive society.

many people think india is a fast growing country, thats total nonsense.
indian gdp numbers are all fake, the indian regime wants to show to its slave population that india is growing like china or the regime knows there will be a revolution.

india has no industry, massive debts, and a uncontrolled population rise.
that country is a total mess.

india is still a british colony, britain runs india.
india is very unpopular around the world, thats why many westerners prefer to do business with china.

97% of the indian population cant even afford 3 meals a day. its worse than most african countries.

thats why in the commonwealth games, the infrastructure was crumbling, because the dictatorship dont give a damn about its population.

there are no laws in india, i went to visit india once and the driving is appalling. india is a very primitive society.

many people think india is a fast growing country, thats total nonsense.
indian gdp numbers are all fake, the indian regime wants to show to its slave population that india is growing like china or the regime knows there will be a revolution.

india has no industry, massive debts, and a uncontrolled population rise.
that country is a total mess.

Well, if I had to bet, I would bet this chap to be a Pakistani with a Chinese name and Australian flags.. And if I was right, Freud would have loved to have him on his couch :)

Military dictatorship? loool India in it's 60 years hostory has never seen a SINGLE military coup?? Where'd you got that from? It must be Pakistan you're talking about?

Indian regime loves wars? LOOOL!

1965- Gave Pakistan it's territory back which we legally won in the war.
1971- Freed 93,000 Pakistan prisoners of war [POW].
2002- Attack on Indian parliament and din't do anything.
2003- Attack Indian temple and didn't do anything.
2008- Attack on Indian city and didn't do anything.

The are the only MAIN attacks not to mention minor terror attacks which kill 5-10 people here and there.
So if you wanna call Indian regime anything, call them incompetent and lacking balls! We're everything but not barbaric and murderous regime who did Tianamen square and cultural revolution and oppressed so many people. :)

Plus uncontrolled population? I'd rather have uncontrolled population than have my government decide how many sperms can I ejaculate? loool :D Plus this population thing sounds funny coming from a Chinese. And 97% poverty and India manipulated GDP growth number?? Again it soumds hilarious coming from a Chinese who is used to believe Information provided by state-controlled media. :) loooooool Okayyyyyy thenn.... :D

Just one last thing. MAY GOD BLESS YOU. Oh wait. You're communist. You don't believe in god/religion ey? :D

Everytime it comes to Taiwan affairs, it is so sad to see so many trolls know pitty tiny bit of China history trying to pretend as if they know better than the Taiwanese.

1) Taiwan is not a country name, it is a province, even within Taiwan itself, motor car registration plate states "'Taiwan Province 12345". Taiwan is one of many provinces claimed by past and current administration ruled under the name of Republic of China.

2) What is the motive of Independece movement by the green party? Who do they want to be indepent from? LOL, they want to be independent from China!!! This is an admission that Taiwan is still under China's control, but under different administration called Republic of China. So far Taiwanese have not agreed to vote for independence, what does that said? They still want to retain their Chinese identity!!!

3) And lastly the map of Republic of China, note that they still claimed Mongolia, part of South Tibet under Indian control, and all South Sea islands occupied by Vietnamese, Phillipinos etc...

rocadministrativeandcla.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just empty words because the DPP will continue to badmouth and demonize China in its ongoing independence campaign. This is just rhetoric to display its democratic credentials and possibly to tone down the US/China bilateral tension because the US is probably seeking Chinese financing behind the scenes...either for it's own purposes or Europes.

Still the very fact the DPP have to acknowledge reunification in order to stay politically viable in Taiwan is a sign of the times.

india is a threat to regional and global stability.

india invaded the south china sea to grab territory.

china must build a MASSIVE military and then use it against threats to chinese national sovreignty such as the indian dictatorship.

china must arm pakistan fully to keep the indian dictatorship at bay.
or the indian regime will force everyone around the world to speak hindi.

this indian regime has scary parallels to the nazi regime. both have evil intentions.
this world is becoming a dangerous place.
china must protect herself from pure evil.

Zabanya bro! Do you think Taiwanese even KNOW what Bangladesh is? loool :D

Since when did my nationality and ethnicity become relevant to the discussion?

And for that matter, I have known many Taiwanese back in high school.

@Topic:
First of all, lets admit to the fact that Taiwan has indeed achieved a lot during its existence. ASUS and Acer are already global household names.

The reason why the ROC wanted to be separate is because they don't like Communism. And indeed, they have prospered as a democracy with a free-market economy. But then, back in PRC, things changed. They went on to a free market economy, and they did well. Mao's economic models simply weren't feasible. Pure Communism never works!

Despite all that they have achieved, I doubt if they'd want all that to be destroyed through war. Will the US interfere militarily? Hard to say - more like doubtful. They only wage wars through proxies, never directly against a major house. The US supported Taiwan as a trump card against China, and it has hardly worked. Now that trump card is India which is more feasible than Taiwan, especially in today's difficult economic times.

I think that the US refusal to sell F-16s is mostly political, and not due to fears of technology transfers to the Chinese. It is safe to assume that the Chinese have better technology than the F-16 C/D. The current F-16s possessed by ROC are old - hell even Pakistan has better ones :lol:

They just don't see Taiwan as a feasible trump card against China. If the Americans were ever serious and committed to the Taiwan issue, they would've allowed them to be part of the JSF program many moons ago.

So, does reunification seem like a feasible choice despite Chinese insistence that Taiwan is a part of Mainland China? Appears so. Will there be issues after reunification? Yes. Very similar to what has been going on in Hong Kong ever since it was handed over by the British. Every country has issues, even the United States. No country is 100% perfect.

And since the US is favoring India over Taiwan as a trump card against China, certainly the Taiwanese won't be happy! So, what choice would they have?

Small countries are usually inconsequential. Unless of-course you are Israel.

Well, if I had to bet, I would bet this chap to be a Pakistani with a Chinese name and Australian flags.. And if I was right, Freud would have loved to have him on his couch :)

^^^^
Nope! You're wrong.. He's " Chchinese" a ban member of PDF. But for one thing I like him too much. He's debating skills. I know he's Anti-India but still some time he really raised valid points.
One day I hope he will understand the Indian's positions. Some of Chinese friends they think all Indians are Anti-China or don't like Chinese. But our Chinese friend don't know most of the Indians inspired by China.

regards
Jailer

india is a threat to regional and global stability.

india invaded the south china sea to grab territory.

china must build a MASSIVE military and then use it against threats to chinese national sovreignty such as the indian dictatorship.

china must arm pakistan fully to keep the indian dictatorship at bay.
or the indian regime will force everyone around the world to speak hindi.

this indian regime has scary parallels to the nazi regime. both have evil intentions.
this world is becoming a dangerous place.
china must protect herself from pure evil.

referring to bold part.

All most all Chinese members on PDF they utter this sentence. Why you want Pakistan to do your dirty job? Why?? You want to keep your country clean and want to maintain strong economy but you want Pakistan to mess-up with India.

regards
Jailer

And thats why you eat Dogs and other ****** things.... Yuk....and it seems you guys dont believe in God too....dont you think this is a kind of being living a Vegetable life.....:rofl:

Reported for trolling. You are a prime example of what India has become, an uncivilized pile of garbage. Please control yourself.

Indians are better than that.

Reported for trolling. You are a prime example of what India has become, an uncivilized pile of garbage. Please control yourself.

Indians are better than that.

Thats so true brother Venkata Indians are certainly better than that. Well said

Back
Top Bottom