What's new

Taiwanese try Pakistani food

Do you eat bhatt (steamed rice) or you always eat parathas?

dscn32791.jpg

Biryani is actually a chicken pulao anyways good one to share.
There is hell of difference between Biryani and Chicken palao.
Both dishes have different recipes, differentiators and forms, different appearance, different taste etc etc

I guess you eat a lot from restaurants which offer a "hybrid" version of Biryani and Palao

:pop:

We eat a lot, and a whole variety of food of domestic and exotic origin.....

But question is.....
You guys eat anything else except Rice & Fish?

:D

We also eat a variety of foods but bhatt is our staple food. We eat fish a lot because its easily available. We also eat chicken, beef, mutton everything but with bhatt. :D

There is hell of difference between Biryani and Chicken palao.
Both dishes have different recipes, differentiators and forms, different appearance, different taste etc etc

I guess you eat a lot from restaurants which offer a "hybrid" version of Biryani and Palao

:pop:

Biryani is a type of chicken pulao.

We also eat a variety of foods but bhatt is our staple food. We eat Fish a lot because its easily available. We also eat chickhen, beef, mutton everything but with bhatt. :D

As per my Bangladeshi friend in Pakistan.

"Yr tm logon ko machli ni khani ati"

(You guys don't know how to eat fish)

:lol:

We also eat a variety of foods but bhatt is our staple food. We eat fish a lot because its easily available. We also eat chicken, beef, mutton everything but with bhatt. :D

Biryani is a type of chicken pulao.

And chicken palao is type of Boiled rice .....

All rice dishes have same origin...... "RICE"

three kinds of people are hard of impress with your local food. french, turks and chinese. they eat something better daily. taiwanese are chinese in almost everything.

As per my Bangladeshi friend in Pakistan.

"Yr tm logon ko machli ni khani ati"

(You guys don't know how to eat fish)

:lol:

And chicken palao is type of Boiled rice .....

All rice dishes have same origin...... "RICE"

Only difference is in chicken pulao rice is boiled with chicken but in chicken biryani rice is boiled separately and added in chicken preparation in layers. First chicken then rice then chicken then rice again. Let it steam for minutes in low flame. Biryani is ready.

Only difference is in chicken pulao rice is boiled with chicken but in chicken biryani rice is boiled separately and added in chicken preparation in layers. First chicken then rice then chicken then rice again. Let it steam for minutes in low flame. Biryani is ready.

My friend, you are ignorant regarding Pulao. Yakhni Pulao and biriyani are prepared entirely differently. :lol:

ive been to Taiwan many times, u'll find Pakistani Restaurants with good food :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom