What's new

Taiwan youtuber said Turkey is secretly helping Taiwan to develop military drones

kankan326

Reaction score
Country
China
What the fk Turks are doing? Chinese government should investigate that. If true, counter measures should be made.

We should first verify the authenticity of the message.

If that is true, relations between China and Turkey may deteriorate rapidly.

Can you provide a rough translation of the video? Thank you.
August 13th, Taiwan established "Asia UAV AI inovation R&D center" . Turkey's Gebze Technoical Univeristy is the technologies supplier

August 13th, Taiwan established "Asia UAV AI inovation R&D center" . Turkey's Gebze Technoical Univeristy is the technologies supplier
Brother can you recommend a good source to learn basic mandarin. It's a life skill I'd like to pick up in the present climate. Thank you.

Also thank you for the translation.

Brother can you recommend a good source to learn basic mandarin. It's a life skill I'd like to pick up in the present climate. Thank you.

Sorry. I'm not qualified to recommend you where to learn mandarin. I speak mandarin so I never paid attention to learning it.

Gebze Technical University does not have an important technology. Just a gesture of goodwill.

Gebze Technical University does not have an important technology. Just a gesture of goodwill.
Gebze Technical University is just a channel. We know Turkish government is under the table

595.jpg

IMG_20220819_130821.jpg

Gebze Technical University is just a channel. We know Turkish government is under the table

View attachment 871762
Please calm down.

Usually, only when govt officials interfere in the Taiwan issue will the Chinese govt use secondary sanctions and other retaliatory measures.

For such cooperation between universities, commercial organizations and non-governmental organizations and Taiwan, the Chinese govt usually only retaliates by withdrawing funds, and does not use sanctions.

Because not only the ruling party, but also the opposition party can use these non-governmental organizations.

Please calm down.

Usually, only when govt officials interfere in the Taiwan issue will the Chinese govt use secondary sanctions and other retaliatory measures.

For such cooperation between universities, commercial organizations and non-governmental organizations and Taiwan, the Chinese govt usually only retaliates by withdrawing funds, and does not use sanctions.

Because not only the ruling party, but also the opposition party can use these non-governmental organizations.
and China can sanction those entities and personnel.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom