What's new

Taiwan’s Ma Leads Chief Rival Tsai in Final Opinion Polls

Personally I don't think it matters whether DPP wins or not. To keep the economy going, Taiwan has no other choice but keeping closer ties with mainland China. Culturally Taiwan is closer to mainland even than Hongkong is. I visited Taipei two years ago on a business trip. When I speak people can tell immediately that I am from mainland and everyone is very friendly (Souther part is different I assume). One taxi driver told me that all his children work in Shanghai now. The thing I like the best about Taiwan are the girls. They are so sooooft and gentle, unlike ones we have. :cheesy: They also feel that our mainlander guys are more manly and sexy. Ahh good memories... :smitten:

To keep the economy going, Taiwan has no other choice but keeping closer ties with mainland China.

This is our path to a peaceful reunification. :cheers:

Economic dependency, combined with China's growing power, means that there is no other solution in the long term except peaceful reunification.

Personally I don't think it matters whether DPP wins or not. To keep the economy going, Taiwan has no other choice but keeping closer ties with mainland China. Culturally Taiwan is closer to mainland even than Hongkong is. I visited Taipei two years ago on a business trip. When I speak people can tell immediately that I am from mainland and everyone is very friendly (Souther part is different I assume). One taxi driver told me that all his children work in Shanghai now. The thing I like the best about Taiwan are the girls. They are so sooooft and gentle, unlike ones we have. :cheesy: They also feel that our mainlander guys are more manly and sexy. Ahh good memories... :smitten:

I second that :tup:

being a little island nation, taiwan has achieved a massive massive massive success world wide, esp in technology

being a small island nation is seems very impossible with lack of natural resources etc

News coming in that Even the USA seems to support Ma over Tsai :azn:

News coming in that Even the USA seems to support Ma over Tsai :azn:

Oh, US sent very clear messages to support Ma. It is US's core interest of having a peaceful Taiwan Strait. The military is over stretched that US doesn't want to see other agitations around Asia-Pacific area at this time. DPP is considered as trouble makers by US government.

Oh, US sent very clear messages to support Ma. It is US's core interest of having a peaceful Taiwan Strait. The military is over stretched that US doesn't want to see other agitations around Asia-Pacific area at this time. DPP is considered as trouble makers by US government.

Economic relations have no been better, Taipei called for Peace treaty, the day we reunify will be historic it will be a pretty bad day for DPP however their free to go into exile.

Anyway it will be interesting for the DPP, even the USA is supporting the KMT.

Economic relations have no been better, Taipei called for Peace treaty, the day we reunify will be historic it will be a pretty bad day for DPP however their free to go into exile.

Kissinger in his "On China" mentioned that Mao told him "You should have Taiwan and we will take it only after 100 years". I never feel Taiwan is an issue, after all, where can it go? (As long as they still speak Chinese)

Back
Top Bottom