What's new

Taiwan prepared to defend Spratly Islands from Vietnam or Filipinos

A little off topic (my apologies) but is Taiwanese food very similar to Chinese cuisine?

Very different. When you tour from South to North, West to East China, you will find cuisine are different.

Roast duck is commonly seen and eaten in Beijing, rarely seen on menus in ChengDu or Shanghai. Hard to explain it., you need to increase your personal experiences.

Very different. When you tour from South to North, West to East China, you will find cuisine are different.

Roast duck is commonly seen and eaten in Beijing, rarely seen on menus in ChengDu or Shanghai. Hard to explain it., you need to increase your personal experiences.

Very interesting. Thank you for your response. I do intend to personally experience at least some of it one day soon when I visit China. Looking forward to it.

Very interesting. Thank you for your response. I do intend to personally experience at least some of it one day soon when I visit China. Looking forward to it.

And in Taiwan there are 0.6 million ( 2% of population ) native people, they looks very different with Chinese. They even has blood ties with Hawaii native, Austronesian, Filipino, Malay, Java native etc.

Welcome. You need to prepare for at least 3 months to tour completely all China, have fun.

And in Taiwan there are 0.6 million ( 2% of population ) native people, they looks very different with Chinese. They even has blood ties with Hawaii native, Austronesian, Filipino, Malay, Java native etc.

Welcome. You need to prepare for at least 3 months to tour completely all China, have fun.

I plan to visit several countries in the area besides China. So unfortunately, I won't have the time to fully tour. I will definitely try to visit as many places as possible though. Shanghai being one of them.

I plan to visit several countries in the area besides China. So unfortunately, I won't have the time to fully tour. I will definitely try to visit as many places as possible though. Shanghai being one of them.

I'm sorry to be off topic, but when talking about tour, I am always excited. China has 8 main ancient capitals, each one is interesting and special. The city Anyang( oracle bones and bronze ) , Xi'an ( circle wall, terra-cotta warriors), Luoyang ( buddha statue groups ), Hangzhou ( west lake, buddhist temple ), Beijing (palaces, great wall, 798 art district), Nanjing, Kaifeng.....

I'm sorry to be off topic, but when talking about tour, I am always excited. China has 8 main ancient capitals, each one is interesting and special. The city Anyang( oracle bones and bronze ) , Xi'an ( circle wall, terra-cotta warriors), Luoyang ( buddha statue groups ), Hangzhou ( west lake, buddhist temple ), Beijing (palaces, great wall, 798 art district), Nanjing, Kaifeng.....

Oh that is ok. I welcome any suggestions of places you think deem worthy to see. I already do have a few of the places you mentioned on a planning list I made. it will all come down to how much actual time I can spend in the country.

Not to mention ski and ice sculpture in north east, ride horse in north vast grassland, fire balloon and mosques in north west desert, plateau in Tibet, karst cave and sky hole in south west, tropical forest in south...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom