What's new

Taiwan or South Korea

Ganges Zephyr

Reaction score
Dear Members, I have to visit one of these countries by the end of this month, as its a wonderful opportunity, i want to make most of it
Kindly suggest which country should i visit. My purpose is tourism and my stay would be for a week

Also, I extend an invitation to all korean/Taiwanese members to meet so that we have a sort of cultural exchange while my stay. Anyone interested can PM me. Thanx

Dear Members, I have to visit one of these countries by the end of this month, as its a wonderful opportunity, i want to make most of it
Kindly suggest which country should i visit. My purpose is tourism and my stay would be for a week

Also, I extend an invitation to all korean/Taiwanese members to meet so that we have a sort of cultural exchange while my stay. Anyone interested can PM me. Thanx
both countries are pretty epic and people are super friendly. you wont go wrong with either of them.

Taiwan it is. Will be in Taiwan from Oct 28 to November 3

Request to Taiwanese members to please suggest the best of Taiwan as no article or book can beat the local knowledge.
Thanx everyone who replied to this thread

Taiwan it is. Will be in Taiwan from Oct 28 to November 3

Request to Taiwanese members to please suggest the best of Taiwan as no article or book can beat the local knowledge.
Thanx everyone who replied to this thread
the content of this site are quite good. if you have specific questions let me know, i can ask the wife.
Taiwan travel guide - Wikitravel

Better to visit China. Forget about your hate of this country and forget also what you have heard and read on China. Go to Shenzhen and Shanghai, these two cities are paradise for everything and they are more beautiful than Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Mauritius, London, Bangkok etc. Shenzhen is an ideal place for electronic and garment shopping, you will be impressed by the shows in Windows of the World and Chinese Folk village and if you have children they will have a lot of fun in the rafting, 4D cinema and the artificial rainbow. If you want to dance and drink, go to V Bar at the Venice Shenzhen, shopping and ice skating at the Plaza Mall next to Venice. Go to Dameisha beach and Dameisha Wishing Tower, where you could see the marina and Sheraton Shenzhen. Try the sea parachuting and go to the Dameisha mountain where you can find telepheric and a lot of attractions. Go to the sea food restaurants in Dameisha and Hua Shen Bei. The latter is full of electronic shop. Dongmen is for garment. The best resto is underground next to the metro station where you will eat the best sirlion, noodles etc. Visit the second tallest building in Shnzhen, the Diwang Building where you will dominate the Shenzhen skyline and you can see Hong Kong. In Shanghai, go to the garden, silk museum, the Bund, have a trip in Huangpu to see the Shanghai skyline. Go to the traditional shopping mall and go to Xin Tian Di for drinks and for beautiful Chinese doll style girls. Visit the Shanghai World Financial Center and Jinmao Tower. Best of all try the nuru massage.

Better to visit China. Forget about your hate of this country and forget also what you have heard and read on China. Go to Shenzhen and Shanghai, these two cities are paradise for everything and they are more beautiful than Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Mauritius, London, Bangkok etc. Shenzhen is an ideal place for electronic and garment shopping, you will be impressed by the shows in Windows of the World and Chinese Folk village and if you have children they will have a lot of fun in the rafting, 4D cinema and the artificial rainbow. If you want to dance and drink, go to V Bar at the Venice Shenzhen, shopping and ice skating at the Plaza Mall next to Venice. Go to Dameisha beach and Dameisha Wishing Tower, where you could see the marina and Sheraton Shenzhen. Try the sea parachuting and go to the Dameisha mountain where you can find telepheric and a lot of attractions. Go to the sea food restaurants in Dameisha and Hua Shen Bei. The latter is full of electronic shop. Dongmen is for garment. The best resto is underground next to the metro station where you will eat the best sirlion, noodles etc. Visit the second tallest building in Shnzhen, the Diwang Building where you will dominate the Shenzhen skyline and you can see Hong Kong. In Shanghai, go to the garden, silk museum, the Bund, have a trip in Huangpu to see the Shanghai skyline. Go to the traditional shopping mall and go to Xin Tian Di for drinks and for beautiful Chinese doll style girls. Visit the Shanghai World Financial Center and Jinmao Tower. Best of all try the nuru massage.

Friend, how can you say that I hate China?? I dont. And its about visiting SK or Taiwan. Thanks anyways :)

the content of this site are quite good. if you have specific questions let me know, i can ask the wife.
Taiwan travel guide - Wikitravel

Thanks mate. Good to know Taiwanese gals like Indian guys :)

Back
Top Bottom