What's new

Taiwan holds military drills amid Philippine row

so basically Philippines has a rule that PSC are not allow to open fire unless there's direct firing to their vessel or crew member. i guess all the people who defending and justifying the PSG action of firing against unarmed civilian look really bad now.

Warning shots are only fired prior to the direct firing at the hostile vessel/craft or its crew member, the source added.
it does not say they are not allowed to open fire on hostile ships. warning shots are only allowed right before firing live ammos. Philippine territory or not, the PCG fired warning shots during chases, which is a clear violation of the said rule.

This is looking bad for the Philippine Coast Guard.

It would be advisable to release the video evidence.

Warning shots are only fired prior to the direct firing at the hostile vessel/craft or its crew member, the source added.
it does not say they are not allowed to open fire on hostile ships. warning shots are only allowed right before firing live ammos. Philippine territory or not, the PCG fired warning shots during chases, which is a clear violation of the said rule.

This is looking bad for the Philippine Coast Guard.

It would be advisable to release the video evidence.

my bad for misunderstanding the quote , i totally agree with you, i think Philippines authorities should release the video to clear all the doubts

I don't care if they are holding a ship parade in our waters they can because they can if our new ships have a arrived now they can't do that anymore so let them enjoy their free rain its not going to last any more

I don't care if they are holding a ship parade in our waters they can because they can if our new ships have a arrived now they can't do that anymore so let them enjoy their free rain its not going to last any more

ooooo.. your country haveing big problem !!!

ooooo.. your country haveing big problem !!!

original.jpg

Its ok they can have their free rain

I find this disgusting. Just makes us Filipinos look like barbaric Han Chinese killers.

Don't make us look bad.

That's not a problem because your not a Filipino and the Barbaric here are the chinese who are now hurting Filipinos everywhere so please cry me a river false flagger troll

That's not a problem because your not a Filipino and the Barbaric here are the chinese who are now hurting Filipinos everywhere so please cry me a river false flagger troll

What? The Yellow River, just because I am "Chinese"

Oh please, cry me a Pasig River troll.

I would if live in pasig num skill how many of my country man have hurt by your people and you people have the nerve to call me people trash and other names too bad for them man my sympathies but beyond that you will not gain anything from us bullying the Philippines for its lack of Military capability is crime and the nerve of your people to steal from us now military drills face Ma is just using the Issue to source points with the public we hold you people response for the death poor fellow and the filipinos you people are hurting right now may araw rin kayo sa amin mga hayop kayo!

I would if live in pasig num skill how many of my country man have hurt by your people and you people have the nerve to call me people trash and other names too bad for them man my sympathies but beyond that you will not gain anything from us bullying the Philippines for its lack of Military capability is crime and the nerve of your people to steal from us now military drills face Ma is just using the Issue to source points with the public we hold you people response for the death poor fellow and the filipinos you people are hurting right now may araw rin kayo sa amin mga hayop kayo!

original.jpg

It's clear that there was no intention of killing a civilian.

The Taiwan authorities have/will have been show the video evidence.

If its accidental, then why not apologize as a government and compensate?

That's the whole point. If the dumb Phil government apologized and said sorry it was an accident then maybe this would have died down a long time ago.

That would be the smart thing to do. But a government like that of Philippine's didn't ruining their own economy by being smart. So don't expect them to have a brain suddenly.

That's the whole point. If the dumb Phil government apologized and said sorry it was an accident then maybe this would have died down a long time ago.

Let me check on that the President did say sorry for quote and quote lost of Live the pussycat that he his man this guy is far batter than President MAtopca any day but the Taewanese arrogantly decline so its not problem for us anymore we offer that with any level of sincerity there is they just love to blow this issue because they love the political mileage the end result is that innocent people are now getting hurt because of their Filipino witch hunt may araw rin kayo mga hayop kayo!

original.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom