What's new

Taiwain Suffered Big Loss Over 1 billions Dollar in Damage by riots in Vietnam.

These guys couldn't distinguish between Chinese factories and German factories. Even German factory was destroyed.

:cheesy: I think it was like in London riots when these hoodie mobs attacked a footlocker shop to steal trainers :rofl: riots like these make me laugh, it is just mobs attacking anything without thought.

Viets are not known for intelligence.

Chinese intelligence is like Ah Q.

Like this.

r

Most of these guys target at the japan brand car , they hate people who buy Japan Cars.

They did not smash the Car factory .

Although it is not good behavior , but it is quite different with the Viet riots.

They just want people do not buy Japan product.

I would like to reminder chinese members for that every thing could happen, when chinese govt use such aggressive provocative actions to counter his neighbors and misuse nationalism for their own interest to stay on power, which is not true interests of Chinese people..

Its reported that one chinese worker is dead in consequence of riot in one construction site in Vietnam.

R.I.P for him..

I would like to reminder chinese members for that every thing could happen, when chinese govt use such aggressive provocative actions to counter his neighbors and misuse nationalism for their own interest to stay on power, which is not true interests of Chinese people..

Its reported that one chinese worker is dead in consequence of riot in one construction site in Vietnam.

R.I.P for him..
it is confirmed or rumor about the dead worker?

And I think territory is the true and core interest of Chinese people.

it is confirmed or rumor about the dead worker?

And I think territory is the true and core interest of Chinese people.

what is core interest here when china robbed our Islands and do idoit thing there ?

you failed to understand. the rioters are hooligans. they just want to damage and loot other people´s properties. like the German hooligans.

270487.jpg

tvg3b8Q_england-hooligans_1116532c.jpg

2-format43.jpg
when did this happen |? And for what reason ?

there is no oil, China do for provocation only.
No oil or gas in SCS ?

If we just want to provocate , we do not need to waste 6 billion dollars to build this rig.

No oil or gas in SCS ?
If we just want to provocate , we do not need to waste 6 billion dollars to build this rig.

exactly, little oil and gas there whree you made a provocation.

Corruption chinese official got enough money from the project, they have to do some thing with such toy.

exactly, little oil and gas there whree you made a provocation.

Corruption chinese official got enough money from the project, they have to do some thing with such toy.

looks like Viet has so much oil and gas, the gas and oil in scs is not matter a farthing for Viet

You do not pay attention to such small mount gas and gas , we do .

And we build 981 just because our official want to have a cut in this project.

looks like Viet has so much oil and gas, the gas and oil in scs is not matter a farthing for Viet

You do not pay attention to such small mount gas and gas , we do .

And we build 981 just because our official want to have a cut in this project.

A provocation of Chinese aggressors is going on. we know that.

A provocation of Chinese aggressors is going on. we know that.

The world does not buy your victim card. Man up, and face the reality yourself.

Do not harm the innocent migrant workers. You can smash your neighbor's Lenovo laptop. But do not kill.

The world does not buy your victim card. Man up, and face the reality yourself.

Do not harm the innocent migrant workers. You can smash your neighbor's Lenovo laptop. But do not kill.

very sad when innocent was died. innocent victim of chinese aggressors. rest in peace !

There is IBM inside, not lenovo.

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

(Reuters) - More than 20 people were killed in Vietnam and a huge foreign steel project set ablaze as anti-China riots spread to the centre of the country a day after arson and looting in the south, a doctor and company officials said on Thursday.

A doctor at a hospital in central Ha Tinh province said five Vietnamese workers and 16 other people described as Chinese were killed on Wednesday night in rioting, one of the worst breakdowns in Sino-Vietnamese relations since the neighbors fought a brief border war in 1979.

"There were about a hundred people sent to the hospital last night. Many were Chinese. More are being sent to the hospital this morning," the doctor at Ha Tinh General Hospital told Reuters by phone.

Local media has, however, said only person was killed.

Formosa Plastics Group, Taiwan's biggest investor in Vietnam, said its upcoming steel plant in Ha Tinh was set on fire after fighting between its Vietnamese and Chinese workers. One Chinese worker was killed and 90 others injured, it said in a statement in Taipei.

It was not immediately clear if the casualties were among those admitted to the Ha Tinh hospital.

The plant is expected to be Southeast Asia's largest steel making facility when it is completed in 2017. No details of fire damage or financial losses were immediately available, the company said.

The Ha Tinh industrial park, estimated to cost more than $20 billion, is more than half complete. When finished in 2020, it will have a port, a 2,100-MW power plant and six furnaces, Vietnamese media say.

MAINSTAY OF ECONOMY

Such industrial zones are the backbone of Vietnam's $138 billion economy. The country has 190 registered industrial parks employing about 2.1 million people. They manufactured products worth $38 billion in exports last year, or 30 percent of Vietnam's total export revenue.

Back
Top Bottom