What's new

Taimur: Pakistan's ICBM?

Its not like we are looking for trouble but there are somethings, countries apart India who have threatened Pakistan, even threaten to bomb it back to stone age. Maybe its for them, so they understand "Do not cross the red line".

Ha ha ha you mean amrica pray that they don't take their comment of "stone age" really seriously the day they will surely you will be in one and the time it will take them is a day and a night I mean 24 hours.

Retarded, 2500KM Shaheen-II equipped with one ton of nuclear warhead can hit A N Y.... P O I N T in your gaaan..oh i mean hindustan...

Bother to read map sometime

Bravo Bravo world is looking towards Asia for the next great leap here we are threatening to wipe out each other. When will these kiddish mentalities go when will we as nations grow up and try to leave with peace with each other.

Peace is not an obligation it is a necessity

A Pakistani missile launched from shoaib Malik's Bat hit Bangalore last night, Now tell me honestly kitna damage hua hai?

Many Indians love the sheer talent Pakistani cricketers have, as cricket lover the more good cricketers the better for the game.

Who can deny the talent of a Hafeez or a Ajmal similarly real Pakistani cricket fan will feel same about yuvi or sewhag and sachin.

Salaam....interesting article:coffee:

ref:ICBM: Pakistan intercontinental missile underway | Pakistan Daily
ICBM: Pakistan intercontinental missile underwayHeadlines Thursday, August 13th, 2009
Pr
Missile-199x300.jpg

Technology to cover range of 7,000 Kms, Pakistan, to increase its defensive capabilities, has started preparing intercontinental missile with a range of 7000 kilometres.

According to sources, the intercontinental missile has a range of 7000 kilometres and is capable of hitting its target falling within its range. The missile can contain nuclear as well as traditional warheads. The missile has been termed a significant milestone for the defence of the country and is believed to strengthen the defence. According to sources, the missile would soon be test fired.
PAF to get airborne refullers next year: Pakistan Air Force plans to induct four Chinese airborne refullers next year, in a move to counter the Indian Air Forces’ enhanced capabilities after New Delhi acquired six similar aircraft, an Indian news agency quoted the PAF chief as saying.

Air Chief Marshal Qamar Suleman underlined that the airborne refullers were necessary to match the IAF capabilities.

“This is an absolutely new capability which we are inducting. We never had this capability in the PAF,” Suleman added, maintaining, in order to match the IAF’s acquisition of the first of three Airborne Warning and Control Systems (AWACS), the PAF would receive four Chinese systems between 2011 and 2012.

He also termed as “alarming” the IAF’s intention of purchasing 126 medium multi-role combat aircraft, saying Pakistan needed “to have something matching.:pdf:

Short URL: ICBM: Pakistan intercontinental missile underway | Pakistan Daily

Terribly overdue. We should have gotten an ICBM many years ago.

Ha ha ha you mean amrica pray that they don't take their comment of "stone age" really seriously the day they will surely you will be in one and the time it will take them is a day and a night I mean 24 hours.

You don't need to be the mouth piece for the US of A and neither do you need tell us the consequences of a war with a super power. But since you already did do you expect that a Nation should sit idly while being threaten to be bombed back to stone age and wait for it to actually happen.:disagree:

Bravo Bravo world is looking towards Asia for the next great leap here we are threatening to wipe out each other. When will these kiddish mentalities go when will we as nations grow up and try to leave with peace with each other.

Peace is not an obligation it is a necessity

I'm all for peace between India and Pakistan on equal basis. Resolve Kashmir and other key issues...and we can be good neighbors!

Many Indians love the sheer talent Pakistani cricketers have, as cricket lover the more good cricketers the better for the game.

Who can deny the talent of a Hafeez or a Ajmal similarly real Pakistani cricket fan will feel same about yuvi or sewhag and sachin.

I'm all for peace between India and Pakistan on equal basis. Resolve Kashmir and other key issues...and we can be good neighbors!

Bhai whatever has happened I doubt that would ever change there are enough vested interests on both sides to keep the issue burning for another thousand years only common people can bring in some common sense

You don't need to be the mouth piece for the US of A and neither do you need tell us the consequences of a war with a super power. But since you already did do you expect that a Nation should sit idly while being threaten to be bombed back to stone age and wait for it to actually happen.:disagree:

Not to sit idly but to build a better Sub continent grow our economies educate more people. Than Probably US and A can be tackled today both our economies just simply depend on uncle sam, They need not bomb us to stone age we our self are in one with our mentalities

Please remind me last time when you a the match against India apart from yesterday.It would be great if you remember your past.
and frankly speaking most of the people in India are not following this series.

ohhh dude u wanna remember the matchs won by Pakistan??
ohhh boy just chk out the ICC cricket record of matches b/w Pak/India..
u will get your answer....
sleep tight after getting World cup...

well no sign of incucing or conducting ICBM test for atleast 3 years.....
long way to go.....in terrorism war and economic development....
its not a right time to conduct any test for Pakistan......

Not to sit idly but to build a better Sub continent grow our economies educate more people. Than Probably US and A can be tackled today both our economies just simply depend on uncle sam, They need not bomb us to stone age we our self are in one with our mentalities

A good economy is not possible without a strong deterrent to protect it

My friend What better deterrent than self reliant nation, I hope both of our countries bury age old problems and start new ,definitely people of both nations deserve better life.

India tested their inter-continental missile with a range greater than 5000 so i want to know that inter-continental missiles with so much ranges are assisted by satellites for their GPS marking and pin point accuracy so does India used the satellite navigation for their missiles? and does India have that advanced satellites to guide the inter-continental missiles? or if not then how come India tested such an inter-continental range missile without satellite guidance?
Secondly Pakistan has sent its satellite last year and this year she is also planning to send another satellite in space with Chinese help so my second question is that does Pakistani satellites have the capability to navigate its (under development) inter-continental missiles or if not then the next satellite to be launched in 2013 have the capability to guide its missiles?? Please share your knowledge with us mods

well i think its other way around but at the same time i confess that its too late for us now to solely focus on economy while ignoring or putting a side our defence needs as it will further push us back in the race where already we are the last runners and playing a catching up game which might will remain so for so many years to come........better if the economy thing was focused back in 50s ,now its a two edge sword

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom