What's new

Taimur(ICBM) 7000 Km range

Status
Not open for further replies.
My
just because you don't see a need for it doesn't mean we don't need it…. we have pod relations with them today but tomorrow if they decide to attack us , we won't be able to strike back… what need does uk, china, russia, usa, and france have for intercontinental missiles?? why screw our selves? we should do everything we are able to.

i am agree .... and we need ICBM because we don't have ICBM. we have to keep all kind of missile because when we need and which kind of missile we need, no body knows ... being a Muslim atomic country we have to keep all kind of missile in our pocket ... and when india, china, america, uk etc have ICBM then why not Pakistan ...

& this is what we are going to do :

pre_1408613415__kslc_1.jpg

pre_1408613368__kslc_1big.jpg

bd6.gif

Imam Khomeini Space Launch Center : 35°14'13"N / 53°57'08"E

pre_1408613969__kslc_3.jpg

Last edited:
i do not see a reason for an ICBM .....other than willingly get sanctioned. all of our targets are within range.....7000km mean we can hit Europe...i dont see a need to do that ....
for a weapon of such range and importance we need a target that is imperative to be suppressed with such capability....like india we have stopped war by just developing nukes .....is there any one out there at 7000km we need to handle ??
Israel *funny*

Long range ballistic missiles are not enough for Pakistan. Other future developments for our defence should be taken into account as well.

bd1.gif

For example ?

Air defence shield system like US & Israel, 5th Generation fighter jets and maybe anti stealth technology as well and latest inventory in every department. It cannot be done over night but it can be done with the cooperation with other countries like Russia & Turkey.

Intercontinental Ballistic missile (ICBM)
my friends,
i want to ask when we are going to lanuch
Taimur(ICBM) range 7000 km becasue Taimur is beleived
to be under development.

Now will not be the best time to test ICBMs

& this is what we are going to do :

pre_1408613415__kslc_1.jpg

pre_1408613368__kslc_1big.jpg

bd6.gif

Imam Khomeini Space Launch Center : 35°14'13"N / 53°57'08"E

pre_1408613969__kslc_3.jpg

What is the flight path followed by Iranaian LVs ??

Air defence shield system like US & Israel, 5th Generation fighter jets and maybe anti stealth technology as well and latest inventory in every department. It cannot be done over night but it can be done with the cooperation with other countries like Russia & Turkey.

Good luck !
bd9.gif

Why they name their missiles on on non pakistanis I can't figure it out.

Why do you name your missiles after a mass murderer who killed 15-20 million people with his conquests?

Why they name their missiles on on non pakistanis I can't figure it out.

Non Pakistani ... Taimur is a muslim name and Tipu sultan was a muslim brave person(he was like a lion) ... both are muslim name, taimur or tipu ... no a big issue which name we select, main thing is ICBM missile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom