What's new

Tahir ul Qadri demolished by Chief Justice at the Supreme Court Day 1

One of the wrongs with TuQ and his ilk is that they understand what others are trying to say! Criticism on TuQ does not mean criticism on all overseas Pakistanis! Could you please refer me to any post of mine where I have denied the role of overseas Pakistanis? You can ask others what have you done for Pakistan but when others ask you for something similar you declare them blasphemers!

Leave other dual nationals aside for a while, just answer me why did he (TuQ) acquire dual nationality? Didn't he mention yesterday that acquisition was made for the relaxation in the visa process?

Last edited by a moderator:

dual nationals of the donors countiers, should ask thier countries to stop thier funds to pakistani election commision, to hold elections in pakistan,& ask CJ to find money himself, or ask arsalan to give money to hold elections in pakistan!

Last edited by a moderator:
SC told Qadri that its Quo Warranto meaning its not in their jurisdiction, hence go with your petition to HCs.

It was Qadri sahib who changed his stance that writ was based on quo warranto, not SCP. If it was a quo warranto the registrar supreme court would have rejected it then and there. Petition got accepted because it was based on 184 (3)

It was Qadri sahib who changed his stance that writ was based on quo warranto, not SCP. If it was a quo warranto the registrar supreme court would have rejected it then and there. Petition got accepted because it was based on 184 (3)
dual nationals of the donors countiers, should ask thier countries to stop thier funds to pakistani election commision, to hold elections in pakistan,& ask CJ to find money himself, or ask arsalan to give money to hold elections in pakistan!

Chief Justice of Pakistan wasting time on joker

Keep all ur donations and refund all our stolen money

Chief Justice of Pakistan wasting time on joker

Keep all ur donations and refund all our stolen money

ask those who looted it? can you?:rofl::wave:
if you can catch your thieves its no business to anyone else?:dance3:

Who gives or donate money to election commision of pakistan?
Why they give?
Can pakistan conduct its elections by its own money?
Should that donner club,stop that money,cause one of their nationals wasnt allowed to look into the croupt affairs of a croupt country?
Should CJ,s all the activties outside pakistan needed to be investigated?
Should all the details of arsalan,s monte-carlo vist needed to be open now?
Is it a deal between nawaz sharif & Cj that after retirement Cj would become presidential candidate & become another rafiq tarrar?
or the croupt CJ has done deal with muk-muka mafia , NAWAZ & ZARDARI to hve his share from donated money to EC?

even if this pettition Kicked out of SC , will some one else not. Going to bring back This pettetion again & CJ will never use need of nazar-e-zarorat?
No one can gurantee? Nothing lol lol lol

Lets be honest no one is sending money to the government of Pak but to their own family members. You don't send money to Pak that it look the other way to people who take oath of allegiance in important matters. It works in small things.

If you like Pakistan so much, then leave your other nationality behind and come back as a single nationality holder.

179792_504272672944425_1290475146_n.jpg

Lets be honest no one is sending money to the government of Pak but to their own family members. You don't send money to Pak that it look the other way to people who take oath of allegiance in important matters. It works in small things.

If you like Pakistan so much, then leave your other nationality behind and come back as a single nationality holder.

lets be honnest & do not ask any aid from any other country of the world, & lets ammend article 51 in NA?
but can you reach NA? with this fruad elections?

lets be honnest & do not ask any aid from any other country of the world, & lets ammend article 51 in NA?

I'll be the most happiest if there's no aid from tomorrow. Show me the contract where it says we have to subvert our constitution in exchange for this aid. If you don't like it, why don't your countries stop giving aid to my country? I'm getting free money and not having to listen to you... I'm all happy.

The bigger the theif the big post, Master of all theifs our mr %%%%%%%%
u right but they dont even listen to supreme court, so if marshal law comes generals are even worse so the best we dont get aid, so no aid. No money. No theif

I still say locus standi will be found since Qadri made a good case today. He made a fool of himself on day 1, but day 2 was much better, day 3 should tilt things and get the petition under way once locus standi is proved.

I'll be the most happiest if there's no aid from tomorrow. Show me the contract where it says we have to subvert our constitution in exchange for this aid. If you don't like it, why don't your countries stop giving aid to my country? I'm getting free money and not having to listen to you... I'm all happy.

tell this to zardari, & nawaz who shall you obey next 5 years, who hve all of the looted money in swiss accounts, shall be frezed?:lol:;)
cause thats your fate?:wave:

Back
Top Bottom