What's new

Tackling coronavirus: PM announces Tk5,000cr package for Bangladesh's agriculture sector

@UKBengali, I also try to overlook such posts Bhai , but sometimes become emotional because they are our own people, yet blind enough to see the difference between politics and humanity.

They should now focus only on positive things rather than criticizing the govt only for the sake of criticism. Most of us in Bangladesh love armed forces and dislike police you know, but in this disaster these police are behaving like Angles of the Lord himself and doing their duty so perfectly that lots of people started to idolized them. As the SP shamsunnahar oh Gazipur. You can follow her page in Facebook. I wish our police force remain so nice even after this pandemic ends.

Sadly only our BNP folks are still at a war with govt politically as well as with other people. That's truly disastrous that such people will never come out from political narrowness.

My question is why the troll is still surviving here? Because some of us are feeding him. Not only some Pakistani folks but also some Bangladeshi folks are his bosom friends. Their only target is Bangladesh govt. For Bangladeshi folks he has anti AL cards, for Pakistani folks he has his famous 3 million card that he repeatedly played unnecessarily.

Pakistani guys think that an Indian is so nice that he is denouncing Bangladesh that is their creation( that is a huge lie we know) , and Bangladeshi idiots believe that since AL is Indian Dalal ( that's another lie you know) so an Indian is so great that he is speaking against this AL! I call it as inferiority complex and identity crisis of these people who need the approval of Indians! What a shame.

These people never even try to understand that it's actually their game of divide and rule and nothing else. We are still too emotional so easily fall under their trap.

Spreading misinformation is their goal, but it's too unfortunate that others are dancing with their music. What a moronic people they are. However that's the reason I have almost stopped reading the conversation between this troll and other folks. Just sometimes some lines still catch my eyes and feel disgust.

Only people who "Bash and insult Bangladesh and AL govt" are rational people for this retard troll , and unfortunately for identity crisis, some of our people need his approval,and they always clap on his back you see.

Yes you are right. And you see when we are trying to be self dependant, the Indian troll start abusing us (24/7 and, in almost every thread in Bangladesh Defence Forum) with the help of some Pakistani folks ( who are his sycophants aka chamcha ) and some of our folks who actually lost their way.

It's better to ignore his posts as I am doing since few months, as if he doesn't exist. Let them bark when Bangladesh will achieve it's goal inshallah.

Our real development started in this regime and we will achieve our goal in future. And you know that an advanced Bangladesh is a pure headache of her enemies. Because an advanced Bangladesh can't be tamed so easily.
We are facing the biggest public health crisis since 1920 and you are bringing politics. Why Bangladesh government not doing enough testing? Why we lost crucial time celebrating mujib birthday till almost fourth week of March instead of preparing for pandemics? Why our government not working day and night to bring medical equipments we need? Seriously wtf 300 vantilators will do? For a country of 165 million ppl!

We were supposed to create our own testing kits where are those? Oh ya it didnt work cause there were problem with electricity.

There are serious lack of co ordination within government and its putting people life in danger.

This is not some drama BAL will solve with usual 1971 BS and more bla bla. This is a real test and we are severely underestimating the enemy right from the beginning.

Why Bangladesh government not doing enough testing?
Testing is increasing everyday. In last 24 hours 1905 tested had done. I wish it will be increase more.
Why we lost crucial time celebrating mujib birthday till almost fourth week of March instead of preparing for pandemics?
The celebration was cancelled anyway. And now you bring politics. There is no relationship of celebrating his birthday and preparation. Yes we needed to be more prepared. Unfortunately our country never become prepare until the worse happened.

However Bangladesh isn't doing bad, it started locked down earlier comparing other countries. Lock down started from 26 March but you don't see it. Still I admit some lacking of govt,but that's not so big that you are claiming.

No one is perfect in this world. Bangladesh is doing well with its limited resources.

Why our government not working day and night to bring medical equipments we need? Seriously wtf 300 vantilators will do? For a country of 165 million ppl!
@UKBengali already answered about ventilators, so don't want to add more.
There are serious lack of co ordination within government and its putting people life in danger.
That's why Hasina is working with burocrates instead of ministers. Hasina promised various packages for doctors. They will be inspired to do better services.

This is not some drama BAL will solve with usual 1971 BS and more bla bl
Yes that's the reason AL leaders are drooped and Hasina is using administration only.

This is a real test and we are severely underestimating the enemy right from the beginning.
Wait this month and watch. We will have more time to criticize them. Atleast let this month pass.

Back
Top Bottom