Tabdeeli Hum Se: Patwari System Uprooted in KPK in just one year

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
N-League ruled Punjab for around 30 years, PPP ruled Sindh for about 40 years

Vs

PTI ruled KPK for just one year for first time.

By the grace of Allah, KP govt is able to completely uproot this ill famous patwari culture in the province in just one year, while other champions of governance and experience couldn't do anything about it in multiple decades.

Dedicated to all those, who say "PTI ne KPK main kiya kar liya hey", with love. ;)

Aah, and those who will brag about this video being a PTI promotion video. Here are a few more links:

@Leader @pkuser2k12 @Bratva @Crypto @A.Rafay @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Fulcrum15 @chauvunist @Pukhtoon @Spring Onion @Jzaib @Muhammad Omar @hasnain0099 @cb4 @RAMPAGE @Akheilos @Marshmallow @Fracker @Tameem @MM_Haider @saiyan0321 @airmarshal @ajpirzada @Irfan Baloch @Armstrong

Last edited:
Good. very good. More is needed and more changes are required. I want KPK to be PTI and imran khans platform for their political activity. A home ground to launch towards the federal. I know that in one year you cant expect alot of work done which is why i will base my judgement after 4 years of his tenure when he is at his last. He is starting some fine projects same as N so lets see.

Sad that PPP has completely thrown itself out of the race. Pretty soon the Sindh province will dump PPP and embrace one of the two other parties. I am hoping PTI. :D

I predict that in the future the only two heavy weights in the pak politics will be PTI and N. INSHALLAH we will see imran in federal.

Can somebody list what exactly was changed or abolished ?

Can somebody list what exactly was changed or abolished ?

Patwari is the officer who deals with land records. Here in Pakistan if you want to buy, sell or transfer any land then you have to contact this person for all legal proceedings. Now since land records aren't computerized in our country, and there is no check and balance over these patwaries, you cannot do anything with your piece of land without their blessing. You have to mostly bribe them in thousands or more for little work and they can literally make your life hell if they want.

For the first time, govt of KP province (PTI Govt) decided to handcuff them, and have done so in just one year while other provinces couldn't do so or didn't want to do so after so many years. How KP govt is doing this is explained in the video.

Yeahhh to data entry!

I remember doing some odd jobs as a graduate student for something like £7/ hr ...we just had to have a a typing speed and an eye for details :ashamed:

Gud move...Next ....should be the landlords
Yea even I am waiting for that! They should abolish the whole system or if not then monitor them! Those disgusting people have their own laws and whatnot imposed on innocent people!

Patwari is the officer who deals with land records. Here in Pakistan if you want to buy, sell or transfer any land then you have to contact this person for all legal proceedings. Now since land records aren't computerized in our country, and there is no check and balance over these patwaries, you cannot do anything with your piece of land without their blessing. You have to mostly bribe them in thousands or more for little work and they can literally make your life hell if they want.

For the first time, govt of KP province (PTI Govt) decided to handcuff them, and have done so in just one year while other provinces couldn't do so or didn't want to do so after so many years. How KP govt is doing this is explained in the video.

What about ending Zamindari system ??

Was in Lahore for last two days. And Disappointed. What i saw there Too Much Traffic Jams. Alot of Dust and pollution. Zero drainage system. And the waste of energy while the whole country is suffering from energy crises. WTF with those 250 watt lites under those trees for ? that's too in hundreds ? hahaha PM Scheme of energy savers are for rest of the country i guess and for the corruption.

Budhy aurat ko makeup kar keh sirf us ka chahra dikaya jata hai baki body nahi Lahore ka b yahi haal hai. except of few places baki lahore waisa he hai jaisa 2004 main jab last time main gaya tha.

As for as the topic Pekhawar kho Pekhawar de kana.. Still better then many places if compare too.after seeing such a devastation from last few years.

LOL @ Uprooting Patwari Culture!! PTI followers hate if someone gives them roads, funds, loans, or "Doing LAND Reforms" and call it not work at all but, love even fart from IK. And call it a luxury. Let me start from uproot english defination

"pull (something, especially a tree or plant) out of the ground", Now what exactly they did? Using same Patwari system, but give a box of complain hanging outside the Patwarkhanna. And putting rate list in PatwarKhana so people get aware of the rates given by Government. So is it uprooting "Patwari System"? NO, will it remove problems in patwari system, like lack in records, irregular records, insufficient details about land, wrong maps of the land, & irregular money asking for the land? or poor prices catalogue in the Patwari system? No it don't. It only speak about if you are disagree with patwari then you have a way to complain. How that complain will be solved for above mentioned issues. it don't speaks up. Since without proper system, controls, accountability, crms, it is just a useless stunt, which might be useful for some months but it will fall back to same old thing.

And no you are wrong, these all steps has been done previously by many governments in past, in 1993 BB government tried something like this, it happen in Peshawar when some X-Army officer joined PDA in 2002. But was it useful back then, no it wasn't.

Let me tell you what SS government done to fix these issues. The process called "LRMIS Land Record Management Information System" it includes the following things,

- Issuance of Fard within 30 minutes
- Transfer of ownership just within 50 minutes
- Safety for owners in claiming their ownership through the Biometric Data record
- Trained staff
- Special facilities for Old age citizens and for Women
- Building of Land Record Service Center in 40 Tehsils
- Completion of Computerization of Land Record for Hafizabad and Lodhran

Does any of PTI follower went to LDA office in Johar Town, do you even have an idea what were the old problems, and how transparent this new System as become? Does even knows How to buy a land, what is the process? Sorry if knew you wont be saying PTI (hanging ratelist in Patwarkhana, hanging complaint box outside) is better then PML-N Land Record Management System.

This was your "Naya Pakistan", sorry for me this is old snacks which PPP, and old PML-N governments were giving to People of Pakistan. Real change only came from last 5 years, where whole Punjab is transforming.

Back
Top Bottom