What's new

after one year democracy has still not matured in Pak, musharraf was a lot better

I understand why you see his rule as best. But lets all remember the only reason Pakistan had a degree of economic prosperity during his time was because Uncle Sam was giving us millions of dollars, just like what happened under Zia and Ayub. He made countless blunders and I believe it's good to see him out of power.
ohh sure, why cant all these stupid & croupted to the core cant get the, uncle sams help?
but they can get surrey mansion,s & hydepark manssions with looted money from pakistan?
they can invest outside pakistan, sure to boost others economy, but they dont feel safe in pakistan?

secret location for £450-a-couple sex parties with naked tennis and a dungeon
  • Rockwood House near Guildford was owned by Bhutto from 1995 - 2004
  • Former Pakistani president hosted elegant parties there for world leaders
  • Now used for two-day hedonist orgies described as 'a mini-festival of sin'
  • Arts and Crafts mansion is currently for sale through Sotheby's for £8.9m
By PAUL HARRIS

PUBLISHED: 15:51 GMT, 27 September 2013 | UPDATED: 15:49 GMT, 29 December 2013

1,623 shares

View
comments

In its day it was the English country retreat of former Pakistan prime minister Benazir Bhutto and her husband.

Today, in the genteel countryside of leafy Surrey, the once-proud mansion has a rather different role – as a secret location for sex parties.

The 15-bedroom house – not to mention the woods and grounds – has become a favourite for swingers and couples to meet for erotica evenings, wife-swapping and naked al fresco liaisons.

Scroll down for video

article-2435175-1851A3DD00000578-277_634x418.jpg

+6
Faded grandeur: Benazir Bhutto's former Surrey home is now being used as a venue for weekend orgies

article-2435175-1A540CD400000578-187_634x405.jpg

+6
Benazir Bhutto's £9million Surrey mansion is secret location for £450-a-couple sex parties with naked tennis and a dungeon

article-2435175-1A540CC800000578-133_634x483.jpg

+6
Benazir Bhutto's £9million Surrey mansion is secret location for £450-a-couple sex parties with naked tennis and a dungeon

Where world leaders and dignitaries might once have sipped tea politely from bone china cups, men and women are invited to embrace on the sofas or cavort publicly on the lawns.

Games of naked tennis are played on the courts and there is a ‘dungeon’ in the cellar where guests are more likely to be found in bondage or fetish gear than in business suits or evening dress.

More...

The new role for Rockwood House was revealed as it is being offered for sale – with a plan to say goodbye to all the hanky-panky and build an ultra-modern, £8.9million home in place of the forlorn-looking mansion.

Mrs Bhutto and her husband Asif Ali Zardari bought the house in 1995.

It later embroiled them in controversy amid accusations it was paid for with money from illegal kickbacks Mr Zardari received from government contracts.

article-2435175-001269861000044C-594_634x453.jpg

+6
Past owner: When former Pakistani president Bhutto owned the house it boasted a £120,000 Lalique glass table

article-2435175-1A540CD000000578-359_634x411.jpg

+6

Mrs Bhutto’s government was dismissed for ‘corruption, misrule and nepotism’. She was assassinated in 2007.

The mansion in Witney, near Godalming, was sold for £4million in 2004 and now has barely a trace of the Bhuttos’ residence there, save for some golden doorways and an ornate roof painted to resemble a night sky.

The tenant of the house has been renting it out for sex parties, advertised only days in advance and with tickets costing up to £450 each.

The most recent event, in August, was a two-day ‘mini festival of sin’ organised by events company Little Liaisons.

It was billed as ‘a full weekend of activities and adventures for pure unadulterated hedonism . . . a walk on the wild side.’ The schedule of options listed naked tennis, sex in the pool, ‘naughty walks’ in the woods, plus open-air sex around a large bonfire, in the hot tubs or in the forest.

article-2435175-1851A2C100000578-733_634x547.jpg

+6
Little Liaison, which organised last month's orgy, promised guests 'pure unadulterated hedonism' (posed by model)

Yesterday the tenant, who asked not to be named, said: ‘This is not a venue.

‘This is a private home, where I occasionally hold private events for a range of open-minded and wonderful people.

‘The majority of events that I hold here are musical events, or wonderful charity events. Yes, there have been events of a sexual nature, but I don’t see why that is anything for people to be ashamed about.

‘Everything that takes place is within the law and the authorities have absolutely no concern. Why should shame be attached to sexuality?

‘These are happy events – not some of the cocaine-fuelled private parties that probably take place all over the county.’

The house is being marketed by Sotheby’s as a ‘development opportunity’.

Projected plans suggest the new house is unlikely to have any secrets to hide. It appears to be made almost entirely of glass.

Read more: Benazir Bhutto's £8million Surrey mansion is secret location for sex parties | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• The Sharifs own property worth more than 20 million pounds (Rs 2.7 billion) in and around Central London, Daily Times has learnt. Of these, the Sharif family residence, three flats at 17 Avenfield House, 118 Park Lane alone are worth around 12 million pounds (Rs 1.6 billion).

According to documents available to Daily Times, Flagship Investments Limited, one of the companies run by the Sharif family in London, owns property worth around 10 million pounds in Central London. This does not include the value of the company’s offices. Hasan Nawaz Sharif, the son of PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif, is listed as the director of company on official documents.

Luxury residences: According to its website Flagship Investments, the company refurbishes and redevelops luxury residential properties in top end Central London locations. Sought after properties in Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Kensington and Bayswater are their primary focus.

The company’s address listed on the website is Stanhope House, Stanhope Place, Marble Arch – one of the city’s priciest neighbourhoods. However, according to documents seen by Daily Times, the company moved to Tower Bridge House on St Katherine’s Way in November 2007 – a much more upscale property located near the bank of the River Thames.

Properties: The company’s website lists several properties, which include Flat 8, Burwood Place – London W2, worth 700,000 pounds (Rs 96.6 million); Flat 9, Burwood Place – London W2, worth 900,000 pounds (Rs 124.2 million); 10 Duke Mansions, Duke Street, London W1, worth 1,495,000 pounds (Rs 206.31 million); Flat 12a, 118 Park Lane, Mayfair – London SW1, worth 475,000 pounds (Rs 65.55 million); Flat 2, 36 Green Street – London W1, worth 800,000 pounds (Rs 110.4 million); and, 117 Gloucester Place, London W1 (value not listed). The website also features a piece of real estate near the Buckingham Palace, which is valued at around 4,450,000 pounds. In addition, one of the properties listed on the website – 841 Neil Gwynne House, Slone Avenue – is said to be the residence of one Waqar Ahmed, listed on the documents as the Company Secretary of Flagship Investments Limited.

40970_144588932243702_6946886_n.jpg

58920_144589115577017_7087522_n.jpg

58920_144589132243682_1674188_n.jpg
& you think uncle sam was giving it, because they were in love with musharaf?
a lot stupids, here allways complains that it, was musharaf who sent us, into the war on terror, thats why we been paid so much?
but they allways forgot the fact, who & when sold the dam OBL in abottabad to uncle sam?
what pakistan got, then?
ohh only few secret swiss accounts, filled silently?
musharaf never sell, OBL even he had the full knowledge of the most wanted man by CIA?
sorry, its a fact musahraf played the great game intelligently, thats was the reason he , was conspirated out by CIA , with the traitorous political elite , awarded monte carlo judiciary?

Last edited:
I would defer you on that, I believe things are on the right track.... They cant change everything overnight. Be patient and support democracy...

Hi,

"Supporting democracy"---it does not work like that. Either you have democracy or you don't. The first step in any democracy is the enforcement of law and order.

I would defer you on that, I believe things are on the right track.... They cant change everything overnight. Be patient and support democracy...

When will be installed local government system in this democracy which is called nursery of democracy....????????

Last edited:
in may soon we will pass one year period since elections were held in Pakistan few points i need to analysed in the current period

Hi,
Democracy does not change anything except the way rulers are selected. Most of your points relate to Pakistani people and their attitude (rape, economic practices ). The only facility you have now is that you can make a list like this and demand answers from them. I suggest you use the privilege. In india for example we still dont have a culture of accountability in our government. It is a fault entirely of the people and I hope it changes.

When will be installed local government system in this democracy which is called nursery of democracy....????????
They were conducting Local Body elections untill Supreme court stopped them to do so, they will have local body elections by june/july this year, earlier in KPK as they are ready.
And by no means you can compare current era with musharaf's dictatorship regime, huge difference.

Hi,

"Supporting democracy"---it does not work like that. Either you have democracy or you don't. The first step in any democracy is the enforcement of law and order.
They are trying to improve the security situation and over all security situation has improved. State has been fighting a war ( which I believe was an american war) against terrorism so it will take time.

The only true reason behind this support for Musharraf is because he is a migrant.. had he been anything else.. this thread would not have existed.
Didnt expect such discriminatory remarks from you.

Last edited:
They were conducting Local Body elections untill Supreme court stopped them to do so, they will have local body elections by june/july this year, earlier in KPK as they are ready.
And by no means you can compare current era with musharaf's dictatorship regime, huge difference.

They are trying to improve the security situation and over all security situation has improved. State has been fighting a war ( which I believe was an american war) against terrorism so it will take time.

Didnt expect such discriminatory remarks from you.
yes sure americans went to do 9/11?lolzz
if talking to the killers of 60,000 innocent pakistanis is called improving security situation, then better we surrender pakistan to the TTp terrorists?right

yes sure americans went to do 9/11?lolzz
if talking to the killers of 60,000 innocent pakistanis is called improving security situation, then better we surrender pakistan to the TTp terrorists?right
Its very easy to pick up gun and start firing, we did that for 10 years and you are well aware of the results. Special circumstances demand special means to tackle the situation, barbaric things that TTP has done can never be justified. But if they are willing to lay down there weapons and accept the constitution without even blood shed, I dont see any thing wrong with it.

Dictator has conducted two local body & two general elections in his 8 years era ... Now his era has been over 7 years ago ... But during democratic tenure so called democrats have failed to conduct LB polls ... lol

Its very easy to pick up gun and start firing, we did that for 10 years and you are well aware of the results. Special circumstances demand special means to tackle, things that TTP has done can never be justified. But if they are willing to lay down there weapons and accept the constitution without evening blood shed, I dont see any thing wrong with it.
since when TTP has stated they are ready to laydown thier weapons , plz show the prove?
pakarmy never went after to the terrorists with full force in 10 years, but yes when they felt that TTp is crosding the limits, then actions like in SAWAAT been taken?

past severl weeks of airraids has showen the true powers of TTp rats, who just came running to the elite & croupt political mafia, to give them the shelter from the brutal pakistan, s armed forces power?

Dictator has conducted two local body & two general elections in his 8 years era ... Now his era has been over 7 years ago ... But during democratic tenure so called democrats have failed to conduct LB polls ... lol
So?? Does that make dictatorship better??
I am sure you know the reason for failure to conduct LB polls, the case went to courts and we all know hat happened next.

since when TTP has stated they are ready to laydown thier weapons , plz show the prove?
pakarmy never went after to the terrorists with full force in 10 years, but yes when they felt that TTp is crosding the limits, then actions like in SAWAAT been taken?

past severl weeks of airraids has showen the true powers of TTp rats, who just came running to the elite & croupt political mafia, to give them the shelter from the brutal pakistan, s armed forces power?
Thats what they said, I dont know what sort of proof you are askin. I can assure you if they TTP refuse to surrender , army action will be taken. Nor me neither current govt owns TTP.
No terrorist organization can sustain insurgency without local support and foreign aid, TTP today seems to be lacking both.

So?? Does that make dictatorship better??
I am sure you know the reason for failure to conduct LB polls, the case went to courts and we all know hat happened next.
yes sure at least we hve the dicipline, which is the most important factor for peace & order which are both needed most for economy?

yes sure at least we hve the dicipline, which is the most important factor for peace & order which are both needed most for economy?
I am sorry but what u mean we have dicipline, who are you referring to? Are you trying to say army rule is better than democracy ?

Back
Top Bottom