What's new

Tabas, 3rd Khordad ADs, Hormoz SRBM, Ya ali Cruise missile seen during leader visit

ya Ali cruise missile internal parts
index.php

index.php
you didn't post anything.

red arrow = engine air intake
green arrow = engine
yellow arrow = fuel tank
what arrow? there is no picture, the pictures you have posted, requires log in to another forum, so I or other users can't see anything.

Last edited:
according to fars news, Hormoz is another anti ship ballistic missile (ASBM), now we have 3 ASBMs:
Khalij fars (with 300km range)
Qadr-F (with 1900km range)
Hormoz2 (???)
------------
General Hajizadeh promised the 60000 ft ceiling flight for Shahed-129 in the near future.

he is not talking about the current S-129 ...

this is a new beast !

same as mq-9 in size ...

S-129TP !

if you remember I mentioned this one 6 month ago !

Note the SA-6 in the back. It is on a non-standard, non russian launcher.

QUZzoGs.jpg

cdk9Nz5.jpg

ARAdg64.jpg

It reminds me of the Indian Akash SAM, which is also a SA-6 development
01TH_AKASH_MISSILE_1100911f.jpg

Yeah, it's probably raad 2.
I thought it was based on the Buk missile system

Yeah, it's probably raad 2.
I thought it was based on the Buk missile system
wrong . the picture below are Raad 2

Raad 2 with different version of launcher & missile
hd9UqPv.jpg

early version of Raad 2
رعد 2
NCQshSD.jpg

Note the SA-6 in the back. It is on a non-standard, non russian launcher.

QUZzoGs.jpg

cdk9Nz5.jpg

ARAdg64.jpg
they are improved version SA-6

What is the name of this improved SA-6 version? Is it used in the context of Raad or some other system.

The 2K12 "Kub" (Russian: 2К12 "Куб"; English: cube) (NATO reporting name: SA-6 "Gainful") mobile surface-to-air missile system is a Soviet low to medium-level air defence system designed to protect ground forces from air attack. "2К12" is the GRAU designation of the system.

The systems design was the responsibility of the now Tikhomirov Scientific Research Institute of Instrument Design (NIIP). In addition to NIIP several other design bureaus were involved in the creation of the Kub missile system including the now JSC Metrowagonmash (former MMZ)which designed and produced the chassis of the self-propelled components. Many of the design bureaus would later go on to co-operate in the development of the successor to the 2K12 "Kub", the 9K37 "Buk"

The final major development of the Kub missile system was achieved during the development of its successor, the 9K37 "Buk" in 1974. Although the Buk is the successor to Kub it was decided that both systems could share some interoperability, the result of this decision was the "Kub-M4" system
The Buk missile system is the successor to the NIIP/Vympel 2K12 Kub (NATO reporting name SA-6 "Gainful").[

2K12 Kub - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buk missile system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The interesting thing is that Iran isn't listed as a Kub or Buk user...

What is the name of this improved SA-6 version? Is it used in the context of Raad or some other system.
2K12 Kub - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buk missile system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The interesting thing is that Iran isn't listed as a Kub or Buk user...
The name of the improved Kub is not known

Iran received several batteries(8 as it seems) of SA-6 in 1990s

wrong . the picture below are Raad 2

Raad 2 with different version of launcher & missile
hd9UqPv.jpg

early version of Raad 2
رعد 2
NCQshSD.jpg

they are improved version SA-6
The picture below is not the Raad-2, it is the ''Alam al hoda''(take a close look it is written on its body), the picture above with a new wheeled TEL is Raad-2
13930221_10026364.jpg

this one is
''Alam al hoda'' air defece system
0i4gitG.jpg

this one is Raad 2
Be badane partabgar negah kon, uni ke tu akse radar va prototype

Look at the body of TEL, their heads are in the way but if you look closely you can read ''Alam al hoda'' on the middle section of the TEL

Raad-2 is a new TEL which has separate trucks for electro-optics
36185_581.JPG

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom