What's new

T-90S simulator made in India

I my childhood I play lot of games even in college leaving aside biased I find many tank simulator games better than this.... :sick:

You played in a tank simulator? Using actual tank equipments like Gunner sights and all, not keyboard and mouse or a gaming joystick? Wow, that's cool. I am yet to find such a simulator for kids here in India. The most we find here is a truck simulator set up in gaming zones.

You played in a tank simulator? Using actual tank equipments like Gunner sights and all, not keyboard and mouse or a gaming joystick? Wow, that's cool. I am yet to find such a simulator for kids here in India. The most we find here is a truck simulator set up in gaming zones.

His bragging is not bound by any logic. Let him be happy the way likes. What can you say to a stupid who does not understand a tank simulator for military purpose and a video game.

I think he's talking about eSim's Steel Breasts Pro PE, it's quite realistic if you ask me.

hmm so that's why they performed poorly in 65...?
Not as poorly as the Pakistani Armored Corps though.

Why are they themselves using a low end video game joystick(logitech extreme 3d)? [At 0:14]
https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/product/extreme-3d-pro-joystick
They should've gone for a pro stick like warthog HOTAS.
And FYI there are tank sims out there, which require joystick for aiming with simulated gunsights and rangefinders. Much like DCS. The only thing missing is the actual physical gunsight.

Back
Top Bottom