ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
double click for size pic
2154212_original.jpg

Thanks Irkut

how much is the T-14? I wouldn't be surprised if costs 3x as much a T-90

price should drop when production ramps up though??? thinking $5 million will be the norm.

i guess yeah something like this , anything above $6m for the armata will not make any sense , i wonder what the co-operation between KraussMaffei and NEXTER Group will make , i am talking about the leopard 3 i would pay anything for that tank :D

price should drop when production ramps up though??? thinking $5 million will be the norm.
Nope, price is closer to 7 million and won't drop. Its basically a new tank, and right now the T-90 costs 4 million or less. T-72B costs 2 million or less. If your gonna drop 7 million, might as well buy Leopards.

Cost don't matter. Russia built over 100,000 T-34 tanks during WW2.

that was WW2 :disagree: but not saying Russia couldn't make 3,000 to 5,000 in less a decade.

U.S made 6,000 M1A1s between 1986–92

that was WW2 :disagree: but not saying Russia couldn't make 3,000 to 5,000 in less a decade.

U.S made 6,000 M1A1s between 1986–92

That many M1A1 new builds or upgraded from basic M1?

That many M1A1 new builds or upgraded from basic M1?

Probably includes upgrades.
The U.S. strips all its tanks down to individual parts every few years and refurbishes/bins the good parts and tosses out the worn ones. It then builds another tank from the parts in the bins.

Here is a video of them building tanks from parts originally from other tanks.

Back
Top Bottom