What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Last edited:
Ok Bro thank you so much to inform but i hope that soon we will see Pakistani t-129 pics on this forum IN SHA ALLAH...
According to Test7's link (turkish article) manufacturing of helicopters that will be delivered to Pakistan has started. First deliveries are scheduled to 2020.

According to Test7's link (turkish article) manufacturing of helicopters that will be delivered to Pakistan has started. First deliveries are scheduled to 2020.
Ok bro, But i hare that the first delivery scheduled in mid of 2019 may be the month was August & 2nd thing i want to slap someone face to showing first image of Pakistan's T-129 Atak from Turkey but... :(

Ok bro, But i hare that the first delivery scheduled in mid of 2019 may be the month was August & 2nd thing i want to slap someone face to showing first image of Pakistan's T-129 Atak from Turkey but... :(

It might be a delivery for tests, just speculating. You know in platform sales sometimes one or more product might be delivered for tests and generally it is not considered as delivery. (for training, tests etc.) As I said; I am just speculating.

It might be a delivery for tests, just speculating. You know in platform sales sometimes one or more product might be delivered for tests and generally it is not considered as delivery. (for training, tests etc.) As I said; I am just speculating.
But bro, Pakistan tested this platform since 2015 & result of these testing Pakistan decided purchase them in huge numbers from Turkey here is pic of testing in Pakistan...
web_atak.jpg
57bf5ad7672ea_10.jpg

What is the total cost of each helicopter once it is delivered to the purchasing country? In other words, the price of each helicopter.

So they have sorted out the engine issue? Because last I heard, the engines are under american discretion and they've refused. Turkey and Pakistan were wondering around looking for an engine for this helicopter. If the helo-gunships are to be delivered starting 2020. Then the issue of the engines is resolved? Who is the replacement engine supplier company and OEM country?

So they have sorted out the engine issue? Because last I heard, the engines are under american discretion and they've refused. Turkey and Pakistan were wondering around looking for an engine for this helicopter. If the helo-gunships are to be delivered starting 2020. Then the issue of the engines is resolved? Who is the replacement engine supplier company and OEM country?
Yes, there are no new advancement in honeywell engines and it is certain that there will be no US engines for Pakistan. I think it won't be a problem because at the near future we won't use them either.

I think acceptance tests of our new engine will be done until that day. Tests of the prototype was completed last year.

Company:TEI
Engine: TS1400

I have to say that there is no official announcement of engines for your order. Consider this as a guess.

Yes, there are no new advancement in honeywell engines and it is certain that there will be no US engines for Pakistan. I think it won't be a problem because at the near future we won't use them either.

I think acceptance tests of our new engine will be done until that day. Tests of the prototype was completed last year.

Company:TEI
Engine: TS1400

I have to say that there is no official announcement of engines for your order. Consider this as a guess.
Now, Honeywell will offer you as many engines as you want...

Back
Top Bottom