What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

FB_IMG_1453896427036.jpg

Best picture so far
@Hakan @cabatli_53 @Neptune @Horus

So sad but is this configuration possible I mean the picture I posted is it possible with these kind of weapons ?

If an 8x Cirit launcher existed it would be possible. The weapons load in that pic is only 540kg (not including launchers) while the T129 can carry 1200kg of weapons load.

If an 8x Cirit launcher existed it would be possible. The weapons load in that pic is only 540kg (not including launchers) while the T129 can carry 1200kg of weapons load.
Than I hope Turkey produces one I would love to see these beasts being used by Pakistan Army or Pakistani Marines.

By the way the picture I posted can T-129 also carry two Air to Air Missiles with other weapons shown in picture

By the way the picture I posted can T-129 also carry two Air to Air Missiles with other weapons shown in picture

You would have to use one of the 4 pylons for the AA missiles. Because the T129 can have asymmetrical weapons load you could have, for example, 8x Cirit - 2x AA - 8x Cirit - 4x Mizrak-U. Almost any combination is possible.

Turkish, Polish companies partner in bid for helicopter deal
Turkish Aerospace Industries has partnered with a Polish company in a bid to supply Poland with combat helicopters.
By Richard Tomkins | Feb. 5, 2016 at 3:06 PM
clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Turkish-Polish-companies-partner-in-bid-for-helicopter-deal.jpg

Turkish Aerospace Industries is offering its T129 ATAK multi-role combat helicopter for Poland's KRUK program. Photo courtesy TAI

ANKARA, Turkey, Feb. 5 (UPI) -- Turkish Aerospace Industries and Polska Grupa Zbrojeniowa have partnered in a bid to win the Polish military's KRUK Combat Helicopter Procurement Program.

TAI is offering its T129 ATAK multi-role combat helicopter for the KRUK program. The helicopter is a variant of AgustaWestland's A-129 Mangusta, and would be customized for Poland using Polish companies.

TAI and PGZ met with 15 Polish companies earlier this week in Radom, Poland, to discuss possible cooperation but additional details were not disclosed.

TAI, however, indicated it plans a relationship with PGZ and Poland that will go beyond the KRUK helicopter program.

"The widespread product and activity range of TAI is an indication that this newly blossoming cooperation between TAI and Polish industry will not be limited to the KRUK Program," it said. "It will be a sustainable, long-term win-win relationship in which all parties will find opportunities to advance their business goals in local and global markets in the medium run."

Companies partner for Polish helicopter contract - UPI.com

I know it is quite early but I hope we can start such kind of study to reduce T129 noise with the new rotor blade design in the future variants. It would be helpful for the ambush in mountainous areas in South-East

It is quite interesting.

500x_main-660x440.jpg

Noise differences.

I know it is quite early but I hope we can start such kind of study to reduce T129 noise with the new rotor blade design in the future variants. It would be helpful for the ambush in mountainous areas in South-East

It is quite interesting.

500x_main-660x440.jpg

Noise differences.

Wow thats quite a difference.

So it's confirmed or not? Poland is going for T129? If so how many units ?

If Saudi and Pakistan add to the order books this will be serious numbers for T129

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom