What's new

Syrians freezing and Gazans drowning as Arab billionaires turn a blind eye

I'm sorry - that's not how that works. When something is wrong, it's wrong, whether it happens in your country or abroad. Nationalism that narrows down people's moral consciousness, that produces apathy to the pain of people over national or ethnic differences, is not supposed to be embraced, and as a Jew you're supposed to know that from your history.
First of all majority of people in the world live much worse than Palestinians.

Secondly its absolutely impossible that person who lives in Brazil cares only about Palestinians and never about own region.

The mods have access to my IP location - ask them if I am a false flagger or not. Just don't throw accusations around with such abandon.
They did not disclose it plus any retard can use proxy.

Nah, this is more like it:

401769.jpg
Typical example of lame propaganda. Here how Gaza really looks like:

gaza-city1.jpg

Infant mortality rate (per 1000 live births) in 2013:

Gaza Strip - 16.00
Brazi - 19.83
Egypt - 23.30
India - 44.6
Pakistan - 59.35
Nigeria - 72.97
Somalia - 101.91
Afghanistan - 119.41

Secondly its absolutely impossible that person who lives in Brazil cares only about Palestinians and never about own region.

gaza-city1.jpg

Gaza Strip - 16.00
Brazi - 19.83
Egypt - 23.30
India - 44.6
Pakistan - 59.35
Nigeria - 72.97
Somalia - 101.91
Afghanistan - 119.41

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz....very soon Gaza strip infant mortality rate will be zero....because all Palasitinian will in Isreali jail or expelled from there land.....lolz....what a funny comparison...look at Gaza population and Pakistan population...a dot of ink and ink pot..

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz....very soon Gaza strip infant mortality rate will be zero....because all Palasitinian will in Isreali jail or expelled from there land.....lolz....what a funny comparison...look at Gaza population and Pakistan population...a dot of ink and ink pot..
Facepalm. You dont even understand what per 1000 means. Go back to school.

Facepalm. You dont even understand what per 1000 means. Go back to school.

Stop trying to claim credit for the HDI in Gaza.

Most of Gaza funding comes from foreign sources like US and EU.

Anyway it is much, much better to be living in freedom in a poorer country like BD than in a virtual prison like Gaza.

Is this what they tell you to make you feel better about blockading people, about denying them right to trade, to cultivate their farms and to fish their sea? Newsflash: you've been fooled.

World Bank per capita income:
  • Palestine: 1,210 dollars.
  • World average: 10,172 dollars.
  • Israel: 33,250 dollars
Because of Israel, Palestine is not only poorer than most other world countries, it's also poorer than the overwhelming majority of Arab countries. Only Sudan and Yemen are comparably poor in per capita income.

Who said I don't care about my region? I care about lots of things that I don't comment about on these boards, though. Don't be silly. Plus, South America is a boring region to debate from security's point of view.

They have my permission to disclose, tell them that. If not even this you will accept because "any retard can use proxy", then quit it - don't slander people without proof because they have passions you don't understand. All this does is distract from more important debate.

gaza-city1.jpg

Gaza Strip - 16.00
Brazi - 19.83
Egypt - 23.30
India - 44.6
Pakistan - 59.35
Nigeria - 72.97
Somalia - 101.91
Afghanistan - 119.41

I have trouble believing you sincerely think like that - that you can settle the debate on Gaza because you showed a picture. You can't be this dumb. Spots of luxury and modernity can be found in any big city; even Third World ones. This picture is from Rio, but per se it doesn't say much of anything; this one, after all, is also from Rio.

This is India - wealthier-looking than your Gaza picture, though your list would suggest otherwise:

Mumbai-Night-Skyscrapers-India.jpg

Let's agree on this, then: selected photographs don't prove a thing. Charm and poverty, modernity and decadence - most big cities have something to show for each of these things, yet none of them per se encapsulate the city's whole reality.

For propaganda purposes - to make the Gaza blockade feel less painful than it really is - the IDF has this policy of embellishing its situation with much the same lame means you employ; posting cherry-picked images of malls and nice-looking apartments. It's even been caught trying to pass a Malaysian mall as Gazan. This is juvenile propaganda; quite underwhelming for a country that prides itself in the sophistication of its hasbara. And it's also dishonest.

Last edited:
Is this what they tell you to make you feel better about blockading people, about denying them right to trade, to cultivate their farms and to fish their sea? Newsflash: you've been fooled.

Because of Israel, Palestine is not only poorer than most other world countries, it's also poorer than the overwhelming majority of Arab countries. Only Sudan and Yemen are comparably poor in per capita income.
So we learned that there is not any humanitarian crisis in Gaza and humanitarian situation is way way better than most of third world countries.

Now lets talk about income. Poor false flag spammer. You dont even understand the difference between GDP and income.

For example in 2009 the average daily wage in PA was 23.5$. If you work 26 days a month it gives 611$. This is way way way higher than majority of third world countries (in neighbor Egypt its less than 100$).

So income of Palestinians is also very fine. So why GDP is so low then? There are two reasons:

1) Massive foreign and UN aid. There is no point to work and produce if u get everything for free.
2) Terror. If you attack your neighbor instead developing ur GDP will be low. Suicide belts and Kassam rockets are not counted in GDP alas.

Who said I don't care about my region? I care about lots of things that I don't comment about on these boards, though. Don't be silly. Plus, South America is a boring region to debate from security's point of view.

They have my permission to disclose, tell them that. If not even this you will accept because "any retard can use proxy", then quit it - don't slander people without proof because they have passions you don't understand. All this does is distract from more important debate.

I have trouble believing you sincerely think like that - that you can settle the debate on Gaza because you showed a picture. You can't be this dumb. Spots of luxury and modernity can be found in any big city; even Third World ones. This picture is from Rio, but per se it doesn't say much of anything; this one, after all, is also from Rio.

This is India - wealthier-looking than your Gaza picture, though your list would suggest otherwise:

Mumbai-Night-Skyscrapers-India.jpg

Let's agree on this, then: selected photographs don't prove a thing. Charm and poverty, modernity and decadence - most big cities have something to show for each of these things, yet none of them per se encapsulate the city's whole reality.

For propaganda purposes - to make the Gaza blockade feel less painful than it really is - the IDF has this policy of embellishing its situation with much the same lame means you employ; posting cherry-picked images of malls and nice-looking apartments. It's even been caught trying to pass a Malaysian mall as Gazan. This is juvenile propaganda; quite underwhelming for a country that prides itself in the sophistication of its hasbara. And it's also dishonest.

You're great at rooting out his propaganda. :tup:

He's so butthurt over it.

Back
Top Bottom