What's new

Syrian Rebels Get Bored with Syria, Plot to Kill All the Buddhists in Burma

The problem is that Islam seems to have the highest number of extremists compared to any other religion.

The problem is that Islam seems to have the highest number of extremists compared to any other religion.

Where was this Islam sponsored terror before CIA came and grown it against the Soviets? This is more Al-Qaeda/Taliban terrorism.

Where was this Islam sponsored terror before CIA came and grown it against the Soviets? This is more Al-Qaeda/Taliban terrorism.
CIA cannot grow anything. Ultimately it is the Muslims who are becoming terrorists. Ultimately it is the Muslims who are going around exploding against people of other faiths.

The fault lies entirely with Muslims not the cia. It is not CIA who is exhorting Muslim clerics of every country to induce the followers to go on jehad. And there will be no change unless Muslims themselves recognise the problems.

haven't indians in PDF supported these people.And now you say they are terrorists.How stupid is this?mindless lapdogs of western countries.

CIA cannot grow anything. Ultimately it is the Muslims who are becoming terrorists. Ultimately it is the Muslims who are going around exploding against people of other faiths.

The fault lies entirely with Muslims not the cia. It is not CIA who is exhorting Muslim clerics of every country to induce the followers to go on jehad. And there will be no change unless Muslims themselves recognise the problems.
:coffee:

Arms Airlift to Syria Rebels Expands, With Aid From C.I.A.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/25/w...expands-with-cia-aid.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

People should know that there are extremists in every religion.. even atheism...

Extremists are very dangerous, they are very contagious... people should put a stop to them, however when the west and their puppet support them in one place, that will open doors for terrorism in other countries....

ok my dear u say ever religion has terrorists. can u tell me when is the last time u saw a christian or a hindu or buddhist blow up people chanting jesus is great,ramram stayhai or buddha is great...can u tell me any one instance

ok my dear u say ever religion has terrorists. can u tell me when is the last time u saw a christian or a hindu or buddhist blow up people chanting jesus is great,ramram stayhai or buddha is great...can u tell me any one instance
I said extremists... plus those terrorists do not represent Isalm... some forces specially the west supports them, so they can have an excuse to go to wars... and sometimes they support them and call them freedom fighters...
Do you remember who helped OBL??

I said extremists... plus those terrorists do not represent Isalm... some forces specially the west supports them, so they can have an excuse to go to wars... and sometimes they support them and call them freedom fighters...

i totaly am against fsa in syria ,as a christian nor do i support western powers,but to me if u ask which is the most peacefull religion i say none and which is non peacefull religion i say islam...sorry its just me view

i totaly am against fsa in syria ,as a christian nor do i support western powers,but to me if u ask which is the most peacefull religion i say none and which is non peacefull religion i say islam...sorry its just me view

every sane person is against F$A terrorists aka Alqaeda in brand new name to manipulate the world...

You are talking to an Indian. This is your mindset which think that you are interacting with someone else.
Be happy in your imaginary world.

Sai sai....

namashkar to you too

if you shoot at Abrams or M113s youre a terrorist but Al Nusra guys who shoot at soviet T-72s are fighting for their freedom......nation builders!!!

:alcoholic:

Whatever caste is , it does not kill on daily basis. People here fight daily to end it, but on other side good people do nothing. and let extremist represent the front line.

Have you not seen what these saintly buhdhists of burma have been doing to the Muslims, oh wait you have not pulled your head out of your @$$ yet.

Ofcourse not, I believe in peace. :hang2:

Yeah I can see that, you and almost all of the other cheering brigade. :D

if you shoot at Abrams or M113s youre a terrorist but Al Nusra guys who shoot at soviet T-72s are fighting for their freedom......nation builders!!!

:alcoholic:

Double standard at its best... :disagree: and they expect the government just to stand their and watch...
America goes overseas to fight "terrorism", but when it comes to Syria, Syria has no right to fight terrorism...

Back
Top Bottom