What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Gaza fired 750 rockets at Israeli towns in 3 days.
Israel responded with pinpoint attacks against military locations.
Once Gaza stopped firing rockets Israel stopped its retaliation as well.

In Idlib Assad aka Khamenai aka Putin bomb towns non stop for 2 months without any provocation, slaughtering 400 civilians and displacing 240,000 from their homes.

See the difference?

Whats fishy is that your Erdogan screams against Israel and in same times kiss bum to Putin who butchers millions of Muslims, including Syrian Turks.

Just ignore my Gaza comment lol, i acctually don't give a fvck about Arab-Isaeli conflict, but i can't hold myself if i see hypocrites.

I don't know what the rest of your comment has to do with me, don't accuse me with bs.

Just ignore my Gaza comment lol, i acctually don't give a fvck about Arab-Isaeli conflict, but i can't hold myself if i see hypocrites.

I don't know what the rest of your comment has to do with me, don't accuse me with bs.
Only hypocrite is Erdogan, I explained why in post above.

If Israel will start barrel bombing Gaza, if Israel will bomb Gaza without provocation I will be first who will speak against it.

Gaza fired 750 rockets at Israeli towns in 3 days.
Israel responded with pinpoint attacks against military locations.
Once Gaza stopped firing rockets Israel stopped its retaliation as well.

In Idlib Assad aka Khamenai aka Putin bomb towns non stop for 2 months without any provocation, slaughtering 400 civilians and displacing 240,000 from their homes.

See the difference?

Whats fishy is that your Erdogan screams against Israel and in same times kiss bum to Putin who butchers millions of Muslims, including Syrian Turks.
liar

They were killed by misfired Hamas rocket.

Meanwhile your mercenaries murder civilians every day for 8 years already. Today at least 8 civilians mostly kids were murdered. I can PM u graphic videos and pics of kids under rubles.

Khamenai wishes happy Ramadan to millions of people in Idlib:

D59nKzsWsAE1rs2.jpg

D59nL0NX4AA_dDR.jpg

D59nM3BX4AI1Bft.jpg

SAA is advancing and HTS tries to stop them with VBIED (carbomb) attacks, also ATGM attacks from HTS are less then ever... looks like they don't have much left.

Al Qaeda is ur creation:

Osama ben Ladens mom was Alawi by the way.

Meanwhile when i say that Khamenai is greeting Idlib people with Ramadan I was not joking.

Assads mercenary openly mocking says that rockets they fire at civilians are for Iftar:

He is saying Americans are saying these shits against us and exactly in last 5 seconds he say but even Americans conclude Al-Qaede is Iran enemy.
Ask one person to translate the last 5 second of this Video which does not have subtitle.

Al Qaeda is ur creation:

Osama ben Ladens mom was Alawi by the way.

Meanwhile when i say that Khamenai is greeting Idlib people with Ramadan I was not joking.

Assads mercenary openly mocking says that rockets they fire at civilians are for Iftar:

Taliban & Al Qaeda are made by the Yankees and Sudis, as well as FSA and rest of Islamic Wahhabi terrorist organazations:

https://msuweb.montclair.edu/~furrg/pol/wtc/oblnus091401.html

Someone should stop this israeli liar.

Back
Top Bottom