What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Daesh never attacked Assad/ Khomeinist / Russian Vodka mercenaries for more than two years in Aleppo although they bordering each other, but rather Daesh protects Assadists back and attacks FSA.
Then some communists and Shabihas bark that they are killing Daesh.

Cu_aJrQW8AEay0H.jpg

Why does the assad regime need mercenaries from foreign countries to fight for it if the regime is so popular?
No let me ask you a better question - why cant Syrian "rebels" alone defeat Assad? WIthout foreign help they obviously have no chance on defeating Assad.

No let me ask you a better question - why cant Syrian "rebels" alone defeat Assad? WIthout foreign help they obviously have no chance on defeating Assad.

Assad is not alone in this fight. Russia and sectarian Shia army( Iran Iraq and Lebanese hezbolla) is backing him.

Read the history of the conflict before making false claims:

So-called Islamic State has capitalised on the chaos and taken control of large swathes of Syria and Iraq, where it proclaimed the creation of a "caliphate" in June 2014. Its many foreign fighters are involved in a "war within a war" in Syria, battling rebels and rival jihadists from the al-Qaeda-affiliated Nusra Front, as well as government and Kurdish forces.

Thanks for the article, I am glad you agree with me.

The Russian Navy's landing ship Nikolai Filchenkov sails in the Bosphorus, on its way to the Mediterranean Sea, in Istanbul, Turkey, October 18, 2016. REUTERS/Murad Sezer
r

Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu delivers a speech during the opening of the international military-technical forum 'ARMY-2016' in Moscow region, Russia, September 6, 2016. REUTERS/Maxim Zmeyev

r

So, Syria was faced with external enemies from 2011, and when they were on the verge of losing to the thousands of extremists that came from all around the world and the millions of dollars they were supported with, they then had to rely on their own external support to balance things out.

As SAA succeeds, their reliance on their allies will also reduce. That was true for Iraq, as we can see they are increasingly united, coherent, and better able to battle internal & external terrorists.
You can tell these stories to retarded idiots who know nothing about Syrian war.

In 2011 Assad firmly controlled the borders. First regions which gained independence from Assad were Homs triangle, Jabl Zavia, Ghouta.. deep inside Syria encircled by Assad bases from all sides. Rebels broke the border only in summer 2012.

And first regions which Iranian foreign thugs attacked were also Homs and Ghouta, without a single foreigner.

Assad survives only thanks to foreign force.

Thanks for the article, I am glad you agree with me.

Now, why didn't I think of it? Could it be that the rebels have only a fraction of what they need to fight their heavily armed adversary?

Reuters / Tuesday, October 18, 2016
A man reacts while clenching onto the coffin of Hezbollah fighter Jalal al-Effie, who was killed during clashes in Syria's Aleppo, during his funeral in Beirut's southern suburbs, Lebanon. REUTERS/Aziz Taher

r

Russian fighter jets and bombers at Hemeimeem air base in Syria
© Vadim Savitsky/Russian Defense Ministry Press Service pool photo via AP
1149709.jpg

LE BOURGET (France), October 19. /TASS/. Russia’s anti-terror operation in Syria has increased the interest of foreign customers in Russian weapons, Deputy Director of the Federal Service for Military and Technical Cooperation Anatoly Punchuk told TASS on Wednesday.

"No doubt, during the ongoing Syria operation, the Russian combat hardware has demonstrated its high tactical and technical characteristics in combat conditions. The successes of our anti-terror contingent have increased the interest of foreign customers in the entire range of Russian-made military products, including naval hardware," he said at the 25th Euronaval-2016 international naval show.

Russia launched its anti-terror operation in Syria on September 30, 2015 at the request of Syrian President Bashar Assad. The anti-terror operation involves Russian combat aircraft, including strategic bombers. The operation’s active phase lasted until March 15, after which Russia withdrew its basic contingent from Syria.

1147572.jpg

The newest air defense system S-400 was brought to Syria at the end of November 2015 after a Russian bomber was downed by a Turkish F-16 jet. As Vladimir Putin said in mid-March 2016, S-400 and missile and artillery systems Pantsir would remain on duty in Syria after the pullout of the bulk of the Russian air group.

On Tuesday, October 4 the Russian Defense Ministry said a battery of S-300 had been moved to the naval logistic facility at Tartus. It is expected to provide protection for the Russian task force off Syria’s shores.

1148231.jpg

10:03
Six killed in airstrike in Syrian Aleppo province where Belgian Air Force operated - Russian Defense Ministry

Reuters / Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Smoke rises from a building after shelling in the rebel held besieged town of Douma, eastern Ghouta in Damascus, Syria. REUTERS/Bassam Khabieh

r

21:38
Three Russian officers injured in Aleppo - Russian reconciliation center (Part 2)

18:53
Russian armed forces employ over 3,000 satellite communications stations to guarantee defense capability - Defense Ministry

is-leaders-abandon-mosul-as-iraq-forces-close-in.jpg

Back
Top Bottom