What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

airstrike kills 16 senior al nusra at abu duhour, loss for gulfies and israelis. Still waiting for saudi ground forces to help their beheaders or is preying on recent refugee camps their only actions?

US senator suggests no-fly zone if Syria truce fails

"If the cessation of hostilities in Syria fails, Turkey’s proposal for a safe zone can be discussed, the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee told Anadolu Agency.

“When Turkey was willing to talk with us about a no fly zone, I think it was the time for us to put that in place in the northwest triangle of Aleppo. If we had done that, I think we would have been at a very different place today,” he said.

Turkey has long proposed the establishment of a safe zone in Syria to protect millions of refugees fleeing slaughter by the regime of Bashar al-Assad."

Last edited:
airstrike kills 16 senior al nusra at abu duhour, loss for gulfies and israelis. Still waiting for saudi ground forces to help their beheaders or is preying on recent refugee camps their only actions?
Khamenai imbeciles think that by killing Arabs they hurt Israel. :rolleyes: Airstrike is fairy tale BTW.

I was reading an article where Turkey claimed that the helicopter crashed due to technical or mechanical problems.
I was reading an article where Turkey claimed that the helicopter crashed due to technical or mechanical problems.
Oh yeh, it was technical, the helicopter was cut in two by the missile:stop: and after all it is an American made helicopter, it should be immune to russian missile :omghaha::omghaha:
We heard it from the Sauds, the Moroccan and UAE in Yemen..too

Back
Top Bottom