What's new

Syrian Air Defense Intercepted 71 Cruise Missiles Launched by West - Russian MoD

This is how shot down and crashed cruise missiles look like:

DbtGHieWkAAWJOh.jpg

DbtGJdHWsAAnsAI.jpg

DbtGLIIX4AAv9IH.jpg

DbtGMJcWkAAaICT.jpg

Bzqg3QECQAAMnrD.png

And this is what Russian propagandists could show:

Dbqa7PbXkAIep83.jpg

Thats simply junk left after successful hit.

Again BS from you. Panstirs shred and Buks heavily damage targets by shrapnel . Try again. Centcom is pretty upset with the failure and this is from Colonel Pat Lang former DIA himself. The photos you publish are of crashed or lightly damaged missiles from Yugoslav wars. Not those hit by Shrapnel of buks

http://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_...mps-big-flop-in-syria-by-publius-tacitus.html
http://www.unz.com/article/are-the-russians-correct/
Want me to continue making the grapes sour for you again my little fox?

And the Anti-Assad SOHR confirmed 65 hits lol.

From Pat Lang himself:
So what happened?

I am told by several foreign sources with access to the information needed to make a valid judgment that the Russians are correct. These people are friendly to the United States as are their governments. Over two thirds of the US coalition missiles failed to reach their targets. Why? All the reasons cited above must have played a role in this aerial defeat. Obsolescent weapons, a fully integrated air defense and skill brought to the fight.

There is an ongoing investigation to determine what is to be done to rectify the situation.

Again BS from you. Panstirs shred and Buks heavily damage targets by shrapnel . Try again. Centcom is pretty upset with the failure and this is from Colonel Pat Lang former DIA himself. The photos you publish are of crashed or lightly damaged missiles from Yugoslav wars. Not those hit by Shrapnel of buks

http://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_...mps-big-flop-in-syria-by-publius-tacitus.html
Want me to continue making the grapes sour for you again my little fox?

And the Anti-Assad SOHR confirmed 65 hits lol.

From Pat Lang himself:
So what happened?

I am told by several foreign sources with access to the information needed to make a valid judgment that the Russians are correct. These people are friendly to the United States as are their governments. Over two thirds of the US coalition missiles failed to reach their targets. Why? All the reasons cited above must have played a role in this aerial defeat. Obsolescent weapons, a fully integrated air defense and skill brought to the fight.

There is an ongoing investigation to determine what is to be done to rectify the situation.
This pic is from Pantsir test actually:

DbtGJdHWsAAnsAI.jpg

If they said they shot down 5 missiles i could probably believe. There could be some very very very small chance that all 5 exploded. But 71?? Thats biggest joke ever. There would be dozens of good wrecks all over. Hundreds of pics on Assad publics.

This is how shot down and crashed cruise missiles look like:

DbtGHieWkAAWJOh.jpg

DbtGJdHWsAAnsAI.jpg

DbtGLIIX4AAv9IH.jpg

DbtGMJcWkAAaICT.jpg

Bzqg3QECQAAMnrD.png

And this is what Russian propagandists could show:

Dbqa7PbXkAIep83.jpg

Thats simply junk left after successful hit.

A missile is an aircraft. After most aircraft crashes there is nothing left but debris. I should know since my brother was a pilot and I seen the wreckage from his aircraft.

I can show you aircraft wreckage in which most of the aircraft is intact and I can show you aircraft wreckage were nothing is left. In other words you posting cruise missile wreckage from Yugoslavia proves absolutely nothing.

Two airliners, two very different looking wreckage:

C68035AD-EFB8-4DE6-8FFF-8D54B5185DBE.jpeg

0C628F86-7F46-48B7-BF8E-AE87DD73C86E.jpeg

The majority of the time when a cruise missile is shot down its warhead which is sometimes up to 1000lbs will detonate either when it is hit or when it crashes. Simple logic dictates that nothing but bebris will be left.

Here is a warhead from Tomahawk cruise missile. Clearly the coalition lied about how all cruise missile hit their targets since Russia has an intact warhead. I guess it’s possible that the warhead ejected and then defected to Russia :lol:

5F989E42-C37F-4C5E-B996-12D198049ECF.jpeg
310E8EEE-130F-4237-B6CB-658C8F0E83D8.jpeg

Here is a bunch of electronics from a cruise missile, most of it is in excellent condition and has minimal to no burns and light damage. Dozens of cruise missiles hitting fortified concrete structures would yield nothing.

66D35B03-62D3-4BDA-9203-DB5D9A2C0582.jpeg

Sharapnel damage. Evil lying Russians probably must have faked this too.

BD96A819-D058-447F-9B6E-0EDE43F61A4A.jpeg

At this point even the hardened western fanboys are admitted that some of the cruise missiles were shot down.

But then again you were claiming Russian ships “ran away” from Syria when in fact they hunted down the most advance British submarine forcing it abort its mission:

https://www.unian.info/world/amp-10...british-submarine-in-mediterranean-media.html

Scared Russians also disabled one of the most advanced electronics warfare aircraft the US had over Syria.

http://www.newsweek.com/russia-atta...ronic-weapons-syria-daily-general-says-900461

You’re one of the most bias members here. Logic and reasoning is something you don’t exercise.

Last edited:
A missile is an aircraft. After most aircraft crashes there is nothing left but debris. I should know since my brother was a pilot and I seen the wreckage from his aircraft.

I can show you aircraft wreckage in which most of the aircraft is intact and I can show you aircraft wreckage were nothing is left. In other words you posting cruise missile wreckage from Yugoslavia proves absolutely nothing.

Two airliners, two very different looking wreckage:

View attachment 470209

View attachment 470210
Unlike the aircraft, cruise missiles fly low. Thats why in wast majority of cases when they shot down or crash we get very good wrecks. But Russian MoD clowns claim they shot down 71 missiles and got not a single good wreckage? LOL. That's simply impossible. Obviously u missed statistics lessons at school.

The majority of the time when a cruise missile is shot down its warhead which is sometimes up to 1000lbs will detonate either when it is hit or when it crashes. Simple logic dictates that nothing but bebris will be left.
Thats complete bullshit. If we had 750 lb warhead detonations (thats actual Tomahawk warhead) in the air they would make a huge collateral damage. in Damascus and Homs.There would be crates all over. Where are they? - Nowhere.

Also in so called shooting down videos we don't see any double explosions. Nor any big explosions which are not typical for SAMs.

Here is a warhead from Tomahawk cruise missile. Clearly the coalition lied about how all cruise missile hit their targets since Russia has an intact warhead. I guess it’s possible that the warhead ejected and then defected to Russia :lol:
One of 105 warheads did not explode. Thats very typical. Here tomahawk warhead in ISIS hands:

p1568480 (1).jpg

Sharapnel damage. Evil lying Russians probably must have faked this too.

bd96a819-d058-447f-9b6e-0ede43f61a4a-jpeg.470226
This is not shrapnel damage. This is how shrapnel damage looks like:

9n314-fragments.jpg

shr2.JPG

Unlike the aircraft, cruise missiles fly low. Thats why in wast majority of cases when they shot down or crash we get very good wrecks. But Russian MoD clowns claim they shot down 71 missiles and got not a single good wreckage? LOL. That's simply impossible. Obviously u missed statistics lessons at school.

Cruise missiles don’t fly as low you think, they only go into terrain flight mode in the terminal phase of flight. We can all find some photos of somewhat intact cruise missiles, however, what percent is that of all downed/crashed cruise missiles? In other words there are countless other cruise missiles that are nothing but debris.

The coalition has been changing its story of the number of targets it hit. Satellite images clearly show the coalition lied about the number of hits.

Cruise missile flight profiles:

4954F9BE-D098-4590-8153-E4020F2136C7.gif
843193F1-6863-4F67-946C-9F5676C2EEA8.jpeg

Thats complete bullshit. If we had 750 lb warhead detonations (thats actual Tomahawk warhead) in the air they would make a huge collateral damage. in Damascus and Homs.There would be crates all over. Where are they? - Nowhere.

The Tomahawk has a 1000lbs warhead. The cruise missiles that hit Damascus hit a empty university at night, thus no casualties or real collateral damage. You also don’t even make sense, you claimed the 70+ cruise missiles hit that univeristy but left no collateral damage, now you are claiming a single 1000lbs warhead would cause collateral damage.

Atleast keep your story consistent.

Also in so called shooting down videos we don't see any double explosions. Nor any big explosions which are not typical for SAMs.

Why would there be a “double explosion”?

One of 105 warheads did not explode. Thats very typical. Here tomahawk warhead in ISIS hands:

View attachment 470240

But, but, the pentagon claimed every cruise missile hit its target and Russians are liars :lol:

An undamaged, intact warhead is a clear indication that that cruise missile failed to reach its target.

This is not shrapnel damage. This is how shrapnel damage looks like:

View attachment 470241

View attachment 470242

No, that is shrapnel. You posting other pictures of shrapnel doesn’t disprove anything. I have seen a lot of different shrapnel, some I myself caused, there is no criteria for shrapnel. It comes in all shapes and sizes.

Cruise missiles don’t fly as low you think, they only go into terrain flight mode in the terminal phase of flight. We can all find some photos of somewhat intact cruise missiles, however, what percent is that of all downed/crashed cruise missiles? In other words there are countless other cruise missiles that are nothing but debris.
Over terrain they fly low. Syrian SAM could shot down them only over terrain. If 71 story was correct there should be dozens of intact wrecks around. But we have ZERO.

The coalition has been changing its story of the number of targets it hit. Satellite images clearly show the coalition lied about the number of hits.
No, coalition did not change story. Its Assadists who changes story. First they say they shot down 13 then 71, them 66. They also claimed that several missiles hit Mezzeh and Homs airbases later they withdrew this story.

The Tomahawk has a 1000lbs warhead.
No. New Tomahawks have 750 lb.

The cruise missiles that hit Damascus hit a empty university at night, thus no casualties or real collateral damage. You also don’t even make sense, you claimed the 70+ cruise missiles hit that univeristy but left no collateral damage, now you are claiming a single 1000lbs warhead would cause collateral damage.

Atleast keep your story consistent.
When penetration warhead explodes under a concrete building there is virtually no collateral damage around.

You can see that even curtain on the building that stands right beside the attacked building are intact. On the other hand 70 areal explosions of 750 lb warheads would cause huge collateral damage all over Damascus and Homs.

Why would there be a “double explosion”?
You just wrote that SAMs detonated warheads. You don't even understand what u are posting.

But, but, the pentagon claimed every cruise missile hit its target and Russians are liars :lol:

An undamaged, intact warhead is a clear indication that that cruise missile failed to reach its target.
It did hit, but did not explode. If missile just crashed they could show intact missile. But all they showed is 1 warhead which did not explode.

No, that is shrapnel. You posting other pictures of shrapnel doesn’t disprove anything. I have seen a lot of different shrapnel, some I myself caused, there is no criteria for shrapnel. It comes in all shapes and sizes.
No. Shrapnel tears through the metal and leaves small holes. But what we see there is bend metal caused by explosion or by hit.

This is shrapnel holes:

9n314-fragments-jpg.470241

This is just physical damage of missile which penetrated a concrete building:

Shot down/crashed cruise missiles:

1358112.jpg

Shot down cruise missiles according to Russian MoD:

LOL. How can anyone take these clowns seriously.

Over terrain they fly low. Syrian SAM could shot down them only over terrain. If 71 story was correct there should be dozens of intact wrecks around. But we have ZERO.

That is your baseless assumption in which you have zero evidence. Can you give us an exact number or very close estimate with verifiable sources that have a record of all cruise missile shot down? No one knows for sure, so how can you make an erroneous claim without at the least, any impartial evidence to compare to? In other words we know there has been some fairly intact cruise missiles but how many have desintegrated into small debris?

No, coalition did not change story. Its Assadists who changes story.

The amount of declared targets just keeps shrinking.

First they say they shot down 13 then 71, them 66. They also claimed that several missiles hit Mezzeh and Homs airbases later they withdrew this story.

No one claimed anything of the sort. You should try paying attention to the context of what was said, 13 cruise missiles were claimed to have been shot down in Kisweh.

66 cruise missiles were claimed destroyed, the rest crashed, in total 71 cruise missiles never made it to their targets.

When penetration warhead explodes under a concrete building there is virtually no collateral damage around.

Try watching what you actually post, the first missile was said to not have a warhead (warning shot) The second one completely destroyed the building in the video, the comentor even said the home was “shattered inside pieces”. While debris littered the entire road. Now try hitting that building with 76 Tomahawks.

You obviously don’t even realize how you are unwittingly debunking your own claim that the coalition actually used as many cruises missiles as they claimed.

You just wrote that SAMs detonated warheads. You don't even understand what u are posting.

Yes and a shockwave can travel up to 10,200m/s. Far too fast for a human to tell the difference between a single explosion and 2 explosions.

It did hit, but did not explode. If missile just crashed they could show intact missile. But all they showed is 1 warhead which did not explode.

But but the honest coalition which never lied a day in its life claimed all cruise missiles hit their targets. How can a completely intact warhead achieve a successful hit when it clearly crashed/was shot down/never exploded?

Not to mention satellite images show that many cruise missiles missed their targets. The declared targets also don’t even match the number of cruise missile fired based on satellite imagery.

No. Shrapnel tears through the metal and leaves small holes. But what we see there is bend metal caused by explosion or by hit.

This is shrapnel holes:

9n314-fragments-jpg.470241

This is just physical damage of missile which penetrated a concrete building:

Give it a rest. You have no proof of anything. Shrapnel comes in all shapes and sizes, you just posted a random photo that didn’t prove anything.

MH17 shrapnel:

Look, “bent metal” must be fake :lol:

175E2772-9F29-40E2-9173-BFE90C008052.jpeg

Cruise missile shrapnel:

7D4E3D90-2AA2-45C0-B22A-A057A4EF8659.jpeg

Shot down/crashed cruise missiles:

1358112.jpg

Shot down cruise missiles according to Russian MoD:

LOL. How can anyone take these clowns seriously.

Some of what you posted were targets drones such as E-95s which do not contain warheads. Only clown can take the clown coalition claims seriously when Satellite images debunked their entire claims, same with wreckage which included intact warheads and shrapnel riddled cruise missile parts.

Well how many fart do you guys are intended to show the world stories? The mighty Syrian Air defence couldn't protect ther airbase against Israel or American attack. But you are capable hitting so much cruise missiles? ahahaha....

Well how many fart do you guys are intended to show the world stories? The mighty Syrian Air defence couldn't protect ther airbase against Israel or American attack. But you are capable hitting so much cruise missiles? ahahaha....

Not all cruise missiles can be shot down. They have a small RCS and they are fairly quick and take only a few minutes to fly 100 km.

Not all cruise missiles can be shot down. They have a small RCS and they are fairly quick and take only a few minutes to fly 100 km.

Ther is no logic in your stories, a fighter not able to detect but so much cruise missiles you can detect?

Back
Top Bottom