What's new

Syria: 50 tonnes of Uranium and Nuclear bombs?

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
:cheesy:
and of course another excuse.... and adding to that old excuse Iran may obtain the 50 tonnes of Uranium.... :what:
wont post the whole article because its just... i don't know what to say...:smokin:
Other officials raised doubts over such a scenario involving Iran. Syria may have a stockpile of 50 tonnes of pure uranium, one European official said. But whether it is at serious risk of seizure by Iran is another matter, the official added. The IAEA declined to comment.

Fears grow over Syria uranium stockpile - FT.com

and of course you can search for more news regarding this issue on Google...

and of course another excuse.... and adding to that old excuse Iran may obtain the 50 tonnes of Uranium.... :what:
wont post the whole article because its just... i don't know what to say...:smokin:

See the reply I gave to the other thread and you know who is building a case.

Out of interest I am interested to know how some one can stokpile 50 Tonnes of radioactive metal in a safe enough way that it is still safe during civil war,
yet it is exposed enough that ordinary newspapers can get to know all about it ?

Best of luck to Syrians and Assad in defending its country. Assad is some what moderate when compared to the Islamic Rebels.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom