What's new

Sylhet shuns Ibn Sina drugs

Yaduveer

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Intern doctors in Sylhet stopped prescribing medicines produced by Ibn Sina Pharmaceuticals Industry Ltd, a drug company tied to Jamaat-e-Islami, whose several leaders are standing trials for war crimes perpetrated during 1971 Liberation War.

Mosharraf Hossain, President of Intern Doctors’ Association, said they decided to boycott Ibn Sina medicines at a meeting on Sunday night, responding to the call from Shahbagh’s ‘Ganajagaran Mancha’ to reject products and institutions linked to Jamaat.

Mir Kashem Ali, who is behind bars on charges of ‘crimes against humanity’ in 1971, is a member of the board of directors of Ibn Sina Pharmaceuticals. He is also the marketing director of the company.

Intern doctors in Sylhet stopped prescribing medicines produced by Ibn Sina Pharmaceuticals Industry Ltd, a drug company tied to Jamaat-e-Islami, whose several leaders are standing trials for war crimes perpetrated during 1971 Liberation War.

Mosharraf Hossain, President of Intern Doctors’ Association, said they decided to boycott Ibn Sina medicines at a meeting on Sunday night, responding to the call from Shahbagh’s ‘Ganajagaran Mancha’ to reject products and institutions linked to Jamaat.

Mir Kashem Ali, who is behind bars on charges of ‘crimes against humanity’ in 1971, is a member of the board of directors of Ibn Sina Pharmaceuticals. He is also the marketing director of the company.

The products and institutions "linked" to JI (i.e. run by religious people) have nothing to do with 1971 war crimes. A lot of people will lose their jobs and the economy will go down, followed by more chaos created by these unemployed people. BAL is on a path towards self-inflicted destruction - that's all I can say.

The products and institutions "linked" to JI (i.e. run by religious people) have nothing to do with 1971 war crimes. A lot of people will lose their jobs and the economy will go down, followed by more chaos created by these unemployed people. BAL is on a path towards self-inflicted destruction - that's all I can say.

That is what indian goal, destry local industry so india can invade market in Bangladesh. Look how indians are participating anti Muslim and Islam propaganda.

Indians = Buy Indian, Be Indian.

Bangladeshis = Kick Bangladeshis, Kill Bangladeshis!

:pop:

I strongly protest the bold part. We already are 1.2 Billion. No need of increasing it more... :D

false and sensational news... Maybe 4-5 doctors did it. Not all... Almost all batches have huge Jamat-BNP doctors... So ignore this hype created by media artificially!

By the way all intern leaders in all the hospitals are Awami student activists....

It is a shame that even the medical institutions have to be politicised like this. Politics have permeated all sections of Bangladeshi society and is making the country dysfunctional.

Ppl started to boycott jamat's institutions.
Recently ppl restlessly withdrowing their accounts from jamat owned islamic bank.
There is the mentality where general ppl doing all this peacefully and jamat always come to attack general ppl and their property.

Recently ppl restlessly withdrowing their accounts from jamat owned islamic bank.
There is the mentality where general ppl doing all this peacefully and jamat always come to attack general ppl and their property.
The opposite is true. Except COMMIE+AWAMYS, no one is boycotting but engaging more with JI/SHIBIR's run institution. Here is the proof,

IBBL contradicts FE news item

Published : Thursday, 21 February 2013

Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd (IBBL) has contradicted with the contents of a news item published under the headline 'Hundreds desert Islami Bank in Netrokona' in The Financial Express (FE) on its February 20, 2013, issue.

An IBBL press release sent to the FE Wednesday said: "A news item published in The Financial Express has drawn our attention. We further affirm that Islami Bank is the largest private commercial bank in the country and enjoying high reputation at home and abroad.

Thirty years back this Bank started its operations as the first ever interest-free Shari'ah-based bank in South East Asia under the initiative of Islamic Development Bank (IDB) with stake-holding of 70 per cent foreign sponsors. The remaining shares are owned by 60,000 shareholders including Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB), JP Morgan Chase as well as different bodies and individuals at home and abroad."

"Clients closed accounts abnormally from Islami Bank Netrokona branch is not based on facts. Further 80 new accounts were opened on February 19, 2013," added the release.

Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

Hence, U are liar. And unlike AWAMY_COMMIE, JI/SHIBIR wala never attacks on general mass's property unless they they are unjustly provoked to sheer magnitude in order to make themselves undone by dalals.

i seem to remember seeing pictures of an Islami Bank branch being burnt down by these secular awami league thugs. That doesn't look like a peaceful protest to me.

How long have you been a member of the awami league?

That is what indian goal, destry local industry so india can invade market in Bangladesh. Look how indians are participating anti Muslim and Islam propaganda.

Calm down for a moment.

This has nothing to do with India.

If any one dies or faces lesser care in those Hospitals/Clinics because they were denied medicines made by Ibn Sina should be sued as permitted by Law.

i seem to remember seeing pictures of an Islami Bank branch being burnt down by these secular awami league thugs. That doesn't look like a peaceful protest to me.

How long have you been a member of the awami league?

Oh really? Resortig to personal attacks, are we? Let me ask you humbly, are you a supporter of jamat-e-Islami? A lot of Jamat supporters are i exile in the UK. Jamat has more supporters there than they have in Bangladesh. Just curious, so asked.

Islami Bank funds those ******* thugs. Not saying that burning down a brunch is justified. But the people involved were the general people of Bangladesh; not Awami-leaguers.

EDIT: 'AN ACRE IS THE AREA OF A RECTANGLE WHOSE LENGTH IS ONE FURLONG AND WHOSE WIDTH IS ONE CHAIN.'

@ Why this Indian "Rakhal" is fingering here !!!!

its sad to see so many stupid people in Bangladesh, saddens the heart. Connecting drugs to 71, i wonder if their iq will hit double figures. :coffee:

Calm down for a moment.

This has nothing to do with India.

If any one dies or faces lesser care in those Hospitals/Clinics because they were denied medicines made by Ibn Sina should be sued as permitted by Law.
wait til he starts calling you RAW agent :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom