What's new

Syed Zaid Hamid With his Gun

if this guy wants seriously wants something good to happen to Pakistan,then he should concentrate more on basic facilities,education,infrastructure and industries.Most of the problems there can be traced back to wrong form of education & systematic brainwashing and unemployment.
The constant hyper dose of warmongering that he tries to deliver every now and then wont help in the long run.The people he perceives to be enemies are not armed with bamboo sticks,in fact they are all better armed and funded.

zM9N3.png

720 retards

Zaid hamid trolling on facebook :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Zionist disintegrating state of America and their poodles in Delhi and NATO should listen to this loud and clear that we Pakistanis are children of Salahuddin, Khalid, Tariq, Tipu and Fateh and are more eager to taste death in the way of Allah than you are to seek life for the sake of this world. Our tribals, youth and the nation has more than 5 million armed Muslims ready to support our armed forces and to defend this sacred land against your sinister plans. We dare you to march into Pakistan and we swear to send you back in body bags!

Even if you bomb Pakistan, even if you assassinate our military leadership, even if you deploy ******-4thGW-Cold start in tandem against Pak Sarzameen, even if you try to make Libya or Iraq out of Pakistan -- remember this -- By Allah, we will fight and drag you to hell. You will curse the day you were born. You can start the war but then you will have no control over it.

InshAllah, we will link up with Afghan resistance, Iran, China and bury you deep that even your name would vanish from history, InshAllah. Your economy at home is crashing and your allies in NATO are scrambling to save their Euro zone and dollar regime. You cannot wage a war seven seas away while we will fight on home ground. We buried the Soviet union. Now we will bury you and your puppies in Delh InshAllahi. You have declared the war. Now we will only respond -- with ferocity of a hurricane, InshAllah!

Wall Photos | Facebook

Baqi sab bakwass apni jagah, but this Zaid Hamid guy's history and geography fundas are also GOL (0). Since when did Tipu Sultan migrate fom Srirangapattinam to Pakistan? That he should leave Zion Hamid as one of his children?

All dubious anchors like to have an air of legitimacy by slapping the "syed" prefix to their names..no offense intended but someone should investigate their family tree..really!

All dubious anchors like to have an air of legitimacy by slapping the "syed" prefix to their names..no offense intended but someone should investigate their family tree..really!

What does this prefix mean??

zM9N3.png

720 retards

I was watching CNN and there was a news that Zaid Hamid is the third most popular Pakistani on Facebook when the number of followers are counted. I also talked to couple of Zaid Hamid followers on Youtube, all were saying they don't need economic boom for Pakistan, there main goal is conquering Delhi and founding United States of Islam.

there are few in UK they said it so there are few in pak they said same abut tipu . he may there father not mine because i know my father :rofl:

His abba came to Pakistan all the way from Bihar and I don't know what were Tipu descendants doing in Bihar.

Iam a fan of this guy. I really like his Dialogue delivery.

I wish if he was an India than he would have been a great character artist like Naseerudin shah and Ompuri

Hope he becomes the president of Pakistan.No Sarcasm.

Really?????????

I can bet the NATO supplies will be start soon.

You need to understand most of the pakistanis think that they have trump card and all the aces:

Sir,

Is it neccessary to post un-intelligent posts---. You get weapons systems to compliment other weapons systems----. Like in a crikcet team---there are fast bowlers, spin bowlers, medium pacers, batsmen, wicketkeeper, slip fielders---in a similiar manner the defence requiers a multi layered approach---.

Back
Top Bottom