What's new

Syed Zaid Hamid Blasting SAFMA & The Hostile Indian Media !!!

How dare you call "Sir" like this. Beg for mercy....else.
zaid-hamid_o_924405.jpg

I recommend we send Zaid Hamid complementary Dhoom 3 passes (He'll go in thinking he'll learn about latest Indian Psy Ops and then he'll come out brain dead...saamp bhi mara, bansi bhi nahi tuti...what an Idea no? :enjoy: )

He used the right words for explaining narendra modia "do takke ka galli ka " he was a working class labour and tea seller and now this uneducated piece of crap is a candidate for the next PM of endia.This shows the level of literacy and awareness in endia where any uneducated and illiterate person can find his way to parliament by barking against pakistan infront of whole public.Endia is the only country in the world where rapists and terrorists get elected by the general public.I feel sorry and i am hopeless for these poor *** malnutritioned endians.
Are you a mallu ,in malayalam Endia means mine, i have seen you use Endia many times, i guess you are a mallu.:D

I love to watch Zaid Hamid but information he provides in not authentic. Recently he was pretty sure about Mula Radio's(Fazllullah) death.

Back
Top Bottom