What's new

Swiss Tourist is gang-raped in India

Indians like @KRAIT will ignore it. After all, we shouldn't discuss rape, right?

Down with India, down with BJP. Vote smart, vote congress

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians like @KRAIT will ignore it. After all, we shouldn't discuss rape, right? Down with India, down with BJP. Vote smart, vote congress
Buddy I have discussed it a lot with rationality but all those posts got lost in pathetic posts, cheap shots by usual suspects.

What's the point of posting if the post doesn't get intended audience ?

Last edited by a moderator:
un-police-reported-rape.jpg

Rape statistics around the world..

grey colr data not available

Buddy I have discussed it a lot with rationality but all those posts got lost in pathetic posts, cheap shots by usual suspects.

What's the point of posting if the post doesn't get intended audience ?

You could discuss it in Senior's Cafe thingy

So unfortunate of that couple, especially the female.

P.S This area is ruled by BJP or Congress?

Sad news, i think Indian censor board should come up with some regulation for Bollywood. Indian movies, dramas etc. are going too much liberal. Eastern culture is now almost missing from their themes. In my view, such media onslaught can only create more and more sexually sick perverts. This is not only true for India but Pakistan as well.

This terrible news will further damage the picture of India, I am afraid.

Problem with rape statistics is that it depends on the country's attitude towards rape issues. In Canada, for a woman to step forward and say she was raped is not taboo nor is it damaging to her reputation. Therefore, she is less likely to feel inhabited to face the accused in a court of law. In countries where rape victims become further victimized, she'll feel limited in her options. Those are often the same countries that have a legal system that isn't well equipped to handle this sort of thing.

My heart goes out to the rape victim and her assaulted husband. May she overcome her ordeal and find peace.

Indian guys have no game.

Thats why they resort to rape to satisfy their sexual desires.

I say bring the death penalty for any rape case.

Indian guys have no game.

Thats why they resort to rape to satisfy their sexual desires.

I say bring the death penalty for any rape case.
Death penalty is not a solution. Unemployment is the issue. Solve unemployment or murder free press.These are the two solutions.

Back
Top Bottom