What's new

Swiss Tourist is gang-raped in India

Awesome... nuclearpak rapes are rape. Wherever it happen. If we are discussing about and rape and trying to stop it... News from world wide should be accepted not only india...
If you all are allowing only about india then that mean you are targeting india.. So that will be double standr

Sir, Defence.pk is a champion of women's causes. InshAllah we ourselves will highlight 10x more cases of injustice against women in Pakistan.

Without highlighting and acceptance of a problem there can never be a solution.

Defence.pk does not cower from taking on tough issues and we do so with full vigor.

@nuclearpak i am open for this topic too but you have to accept the news from world wide.. not just india... i am telling you ill bring news of every country. all of will try to have fair discussion. dont target only india

You may...if it a genuine case to discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ḥashshāshīn;4042381 said:
Bringh death penalty for Homicide and Rape

Death penalty is in place. The main problem is the slow, lethargic investigation by the police in complaints of rape and women or child abuse in India. It was the Delhi case which showcased how the police can act swiftly whenever there is a media outcry about an incident. But what about the average poor woman in the city, returning late from work and getting raped in some alley? Do the police act as swiftly as they did in the Delhi case and this case? Usually they are mocked when reporting the crime (if they ever do, since there is a stigma attached to a rape victim) or else an FIR is registered and the culprits are never apprehended. Offcourse this is a major problem in most third world countries including Pakistan. Since the topic is limited to India which is magnamously identifying this social crime as an evil, I would prefer those responding to limit the discussion to India

Animals is the word.

I'm actually glad that every single rape case in India get so much media attention. Not that it doesn't happen in any other country. Because going by statistics India has one of the lowest Rapes per capita.

And nowadays most of the rapes in India get reported. Whereas in almost all South Asian countries this happens but at least us in India are reporting it whereas in other countries most of the cases don't get reported because of family honour and it is usually a girl who gets blamed for bringing shame to the family name. This is how it used to be in India as well.

But such incidents getting so much media attention will surely force lawmakers to make stronger laws.

bad news.:hitwall:
the offenders should be brought to justice.

bad news.:hitwall:
the offenders should be brought to justice.

Utterly shamefull incident .

All the criminals should be arrested and should be given harsh punishment asap

Raped infront of her husband? How?
Did they tie the husband?

This is huge news in the international media. It's one thing to rape Indians girls but when white woman are raped, then western media will give more attention.
India is losing its image very fast, deny all you want, just google it and you will find the articles.

This is so horrendously bad. The more the details emerge, the more I'm sickened.

Something severe must happen as a consequence.

The couple have my sympathies. I wish I could do more.

Horrible incident. Problem is this Datia district has good schools and literacy rate is higher than the national average.But unfortunately this is not an industrially developed area with a pathetic health management system. Unemployment is a major issue here. If government don't care about frustrated youths,more and more shame are yet to come.

This is so horrendously bad. The more the details emerge, the more I'm sickened.

Something severe must happen as a consequence.

The couple have my sympathies. I wish I could do more.

The difference is that the crime is bad enough if committed against locals but when a foreigner who is attracted to your country and visiting it for a few days or weeks, goes through this ordeal, what memories she'll have of India and how she'll react at the mere mention of the country....more damaging is the fact, after the Delhi tragedy, this incident has also received international coverage. !!

Back
Top Bottom