What's new

Swedish charity worker shot in Lahore

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Swedish charity worker shot in Lahore

Woman is reported to be a social worker who had been living in Pakistan for 35 years. PHOTO: FILE

LAHORE: A 55-year-old Swedish national was shot in the neck in Model Town, Lahore,Express News reported on Monday.
The lady has reportedly been living in Pakistan for the last 35 years and is a social worker who trains nurses.
The foreigner was severely injured and shifted to a local hospital. She is said to be in critical condition.
According to initial details, the foreigner was sitting in her car when two unidentified armed men – riding a bike – fired at her.

Was it Because She was a Christian ? .
This is another Feather in the cap of people who are targeting minorities from Shias to Hindus to Ahmadis to now Christians ........

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3677001 said:
well she is living in pakistan for 35 years, with her religion christianity

take your minority bullshitt else where

Henceforth it shows how Pakistan has changed in past 35 years . If you don't believe me ask your elders both online and offline . And end your weird Fascination with Bullsh*t . Its really getting creepy now .

Henceforth it shows how Pakistan has changed in past 35 years . If you don't believe me ask your elders both online and offline . And end your weird Fascination with Bullsh*t . Its really getting creepy now .

i thought pakistan was a terrorist nation since 1947

forgive my ignorance

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3677032 said:
i thought pakistan was a terrorist nation since 1947

forgive my ignorance

Forgiven .

that's how some people get treated for the hard work they do all their lives. Not Good, hope she finds some better place to render her services to the society.

Was it Because She was a Christian ? .
This is another Feather in the cap of people who are targeting minorities from Shias to Hindus to Ahmadis to now Christians ........
yeah right.... at least u cant judge anyone.... we all know about Babri Masjid and muslims of Ahmadabad...

lanat hai... ..... koe insaniyat reh hi nahi gai...... abu jahil ki ulaad hain yeh sab.... !!

She should have done some charity to herself by not being in Pakistan under these circumstances .Working through locals would have been a better idea.

Back
Top Bottom