What's new

Sweden Finds Thousands of False Positive Results From Chinese-Made Coronavirus Test Kits

But @padamchen and @Indus Pakistan get flattered by these summons and think Indians and Pakistanis are some big-shots.

- PRTP GWD

There is nothing wrong in having professional pride.

And yes, I take great pride in our achievements as Indians.

I do not buy into that jazz that science and knowledge has no race or nationality.

Anyone saying that has never been at the pointy end of the academic pyramid.

Cheers, Doc

If Swedes were smart enough how to use these kits, they would have also better managed the whole pandemic of which they had full knowledge and time to prepare for.

Western propaganda mouthpieces fail to generate the same impact they used to do.

Quality problem.

By he way, no updates on US pandemic. I guess they got it under control.

Last edited:
If Swedes were smart enough how to use these kits, they would have also better managed the whole pandemic of which they had full knowledge and time to prepare for.

Western propaganda mouthpieces fail to generate the same impact they used to do.

Quality problem.

By he way, no updates on US pandemic. I guess they got it under control.

Sweeden followed Trump's advice and didn't even shut down at all. They kept everything opened...with a large elderly population, nothing good will come out of that.

And yea bro over here its not that great. Cases are increasing like wildfire since Halloween. Americans just want to enjoy their holidays with no regard....while the rest of us (Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, and Jewish people) had to sacrifice our own holidays due to the virus.

Its been brutal

"Made in China" what did you expect?
INCOMPETENT FOOLS cannot even keep their Testing Labs SAFE.

Same thing that happened at the US Biowarfare Lab that
UNLEASHED THE FORT DETRICK CORONAVIRUS onto the world.

Britain’s biggest coronavirus testing lab hit by Covid-19 outbreak
25 Dec, 2020
  • A number of workers at the Milton Keynes Lighthouse Laboratory – which handles 50,000 tests a day – have contracted Covid-19
  • ‘Rules put in place to keep staff safe were being broken to meet targets,’ an employee says.

Back
Top Bottom