What's new

Suspicions persist as Imran becomes larger-than-life

Why is it a problem? Surely if public IK and army have looked at a situation and they agree on way forward thats good. PPP and PNAs can hardly complain they had their own patrons in the past

People saying how change will come with old faces. Because they are upright men.

Previously the problem was that they had stupid and corrupt leaders, who told them wrong, but they have a leader now who is right.

And establishment cannot get 150,000 people in the grounds, and get their spirits up. All it can do is just like a MQM jalsa, some people, but absolutely no energy, absolutely no passion.

There is no doubt about Imran khan being establishment's(Army's) hidden paw just like once nawaz sharief was.

Its all because of the fact that he is put up by the Army/ISI and their full machinery, resources and propaganda (specially urdu media) is behind him.

'Meh.

Usual rants. Nothing of great importance. Though am afraid this would get a lot worse as the election campaign nears. Good luck to Imran for that.

Regardless, so what even if the 'establishment' is supporting him. In fact, it would be a lot better that way because then this would imply that the 'establishment' also wants a real democratic setup in the country for which Imran Khan seems to be the 'legit-est' candidate. Assuming that even if the 'establishment' is supporting him then the question should not be why? but why not?.

As the famous english proverb goes:
"In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is the king".

Its all because of the fact that he is put up by the Army/ISI and their full machinery, resources and propaganda (specially urdu media) is behind him.

skeptical_hippo.jpg

I've suspected that the Army has meant to team up with IK since April, when Kiyani first started making noises about a coup. The raid on Abbottabad threw a spanner in the works and has delayed the coup - permanently, I hope.

Whether IK is under Army direction or merely a useful idiot is another question.

The skeptics can shove their skepticism up theirs. "The Establishment" can never make families turn out at a jalsa like this... My brother wasn't sent by the Establishment to this Jalsa nor me nor any of my friends. Nor the enthusiasm expressed by the crowd can be engineered by an Establishment. For all I care the skeptics can keep on being skeptical and be happy with the PPP and PML noora kushti and call it the clash of the titans. Chootiye skeptics... who even asked for your opinion?

I for the first time in my life would go to vote and my vote is for Imran Khan and his Party the PTI... I know he will do his best to deliver on his promise because I was one of the thousands of students who raised the funds for Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital when all the doubters and skeptics back then too were doing everything but help in raising funds. Everybody knows where Shaukat Khanum hospital is but can anyone tell me where are the doubters?

My brother wasn't sent by the Establishment to this Jalsa nor me nor any of my friends. Nor the enthusiasm expressed by the crowd can be engineered by an Establishment.
How can you be sure of this?

I for the first time in my life would go to vote and my vote is for Imran Khan and his Party the PTI... I know he will do his best to deliver on his promise because I was one of the thousands of students who raised the funds for Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital when all the doubters and skeptics back then too were doing everything but help in raising funds.
Why so confident? Why aren't you working more closely with the IK campaign to make sure they are on the straight and level?

What makes you think I ain't already? And I guess you know more about my brother than me.

p.s. I wonder whats your interest in Pakistan's politics? Ah nevermind I will reply in the same coin by opening up a thread on the illegal and Zionist state of israel. We'll all share our skepticism on Holocaust rather HOLLOWcaust there with you :)

What makes you think I ain't already?
Because then I'd expect you'd tell us more.

p.s. I wonder whats your interest in Pakistan's politics?
My family once had neighbors who were Pakistani diplomats - until the day they decided to be Bangladeshis.

We'll all share our skepticism on Holocaust rather HOLLOWcaust there with you
OT, willfully ignorant, and insensitive. Are you going to resurrect my grandparents from the ashes of the crematoria? Can you find an excuse for your comment, other than trolling?

Back
Top Bottom