What's new

Suspected Israeli Informant Arrested In Lahore

assuming this news is correct and true --- then good work to the intelligence agencies.....interrogate him, then throw him in prison for espionage

i would wait for more authoritative sources instead of relying on one news source only

Dude . Israel is Hub in Middle East of Information Technology . Bangalore and Tel Aviv have very strong Relations . Many Indians go to Israel in It and Vice Versa .

I hope it was a right arrest and not Kick in the gut of Slowly Growing Pakistani IT industry .

Because if there is IT , there will be some sort of connection to Israel .

valid point; if true, then they'd have to establish he was working on behalf of israeli govt.

if he was working for an israeli private sector IT company (which i doubt, since I doubt there are Pakistanis living in israel) then he would have needed a work permit. And you can't get work permits with countries that you don't have diplomatic relations with

so these are all aspects to think about

valid point; if true, then they'd have to establish he was working on behalf of israeli govt.

if he was working for an israeli private sector IT company (which i doubt, since I doubt there are Pakistanis living in israel) then he would have needed a work permit. And you can't get work permits with countries that you don't have diplomatic relations with

so these are all aspects to think about

Sir g do you know their are websites for freelance software developers / engineers, you just post a tender, people bid, and you are awarded,.....you don't need a work permit for that

Well it worked. 5 minutes ago Pakistanis were angry at their intelligence that cant prevent terror attacks. Now they are proud for their intelligence that managed to capture super duper secret Mossad agent.

Sir g do you know their are websites for freelance software developers / engineers, you just post a tender, people bid, and you are awarded,.....you don't need a work permit for that

no i didn't know that; thanks for informing me

What would an Israeli agent be doing in Pakisan. Duh made up story by ISI to make pakstanis happier

The,purpose of publishing the news of such arrests is deliberate and is done for a reason. Its like poring a tank of, water in a rat hole, once such news are published the other "suspected" under surveillance operatives get out of the hole in panic & are nabbed.
There is ONE particular religious group in Pakistan which is known to have,Pakistani nationals [Dual] serving in the Israeli Forces and they also have a "faith center" built in Haifa.

On top of it it says he was involved in airbase attack, why the heck would Israel be interested in a Pakistani airbase.

no wonder Pakistanis make a laughing stock of themselves by such idiocy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom