What's new

Suspected Israeli Informant Arrested In Lahore

Ḥashshāshīn;3812687 said:
As I said before, Pakistan has much more terror attacks. So India and Pakistan should be allies? There are also a 'hell lot' of Muslims and Christians in India.

Trying to regain your stolen land is extremism? nice

and that is why we are friendly with almost every country bcoz we have a heterogenous society. we arw pro western, but we also have good relations with iran, saudi etc.
and by ur logic pakistan and Afghanistan should be the best of friends. But in reality it isn't true.
and about regaining land trying to take away india's land is extremism.

and that is why we are friendly with almost every country bcoz we have a heterogenous society. we arw pro western, but we also have good relations with iran, saudi etc.
and by ur logic pakistan and Afghanistan should be the best of friends. But in reality it isn't true.
and about regaining land trying to take away india's land is extremism.

India only has good relations with Saudi and Iran because of oil. If Israel-Iran war broke out, India without a doubt would support Israel.

India is also trying to take over Azad Kashmir and G&B, so India is also an extremist country?

Ḥashshāshīn;3812731 said:
India only has good relations with Saudi and Iran because of oil. If Israel-Iran war broke out, India without a doubt would support Israel.

India is also trying to take over Azad Kashmir and G&B, so India is also an extremist country?

Ya of course excepted. we don't have religion card to play. so it is a guve and take thing.

and being an indian I say that the whole of kashmir is ours, but inspite of winning in 1965 and 1971 we stood our ground and respected loc or else we could have taken it.
so no india is not an extremist country.

but then it is ur own opinion.

This is where you dont have understanding of Indian diplomacy. We will support neither. We dont chose our allys (No friends) based on our choice. We support Palestine and respected Yasir Arafat but side by side we Have strategic and technical relation with Israel.

Ya of course excepted. we don't have religion card to play. so it is a guve and take thing.

and being an indian I say that the whole of kashmir is ours, but inspite of winning in 1965 and 1971 we stood our ground and respected loc or else we could have taken it.
so no india is not an extremist country.

but then it is ur own opinion.
1965 was a stalemate, no one won. Both countries do not have the power to take over the whole of Kashmir, or else one of them would have. 1971 had nothing to do with Kashmir.

Nai Baat Details
According to this news our secret agencies have arrested agent of Israel although he is Pakistani but was working for Israel expert in information technology and was working for Israel and is involved in murder of some security forces and also some links to Kamra base attack

Is this confirmed by any other source as well?

Indian diplomacy don't run on emotions, we will stay out if it.

Even Iran always stayed out of India-Pakistan wars.

Ḥashshāshīn;3812866 said:
Iran supported Pakistan during '65.

Iran, India and Russia also backed the Northen Alliance whereas Pakistan, UAE, Saudis backed the Taliban

This looks like total nonsense to me.

Many Israelis are in the IT industry and I send many e-mails to Israelis becuase I am in the IT sector.

This is nothing more than a stupid distraction to fool Pakistanis into thinking how great of a job the ISI is doing when they are failing miserably to prevent any sort of terrorist attacks that occur in Pakistan on a daily basis.

Why am i not surprised, in a country where a member of elite commando force and part of security detail kills a governor, a member of elite commando wing attacks its own naval base, a member of elite commando force helps a traitor by giving him a satellite phone, and a doctor misuses the authority for $$$$....these people took oath to protect us and misused their power, so what can you expect from an ordinary citizen who making some $$$

Back
Top Bottom