What's new

Suspected ISIS Execute Pakistani ISI Officer

c'mon guys they ain't daesh they're unparrh paindu criminals; they kidnap people out of dushmani (sharika) and for ransom. there are lots of such criminals in villages of chakwal and have a certain political party backing them. yes they have links with criminals from across the border.

I agree . With the scores of fatalities in Lahore and now this killing , isi has proven quite incompetent in safeguarding Pakistans interests.

Oh Yes Just Look Everywhere 5 Bomb Blasts per day Are Happening Pakistan Is Near Tipping Point ECO Summit Has Been Postponed PSL Final Will Not Be Held In Lahore Xi Jinping Has Taken Back His $50 Billion Investment Because Pakistan Is Too Unstable.What Will We Do We Are Doooooomeddddd!!!!!!!!!

hqdefault.jpg

Would a BULL$HIT be less BULL$HIT if it came through VOA?

Go and ask CIA, Mossad, MI5 to what extents they can go to protect their spies and to how far off the places.

Its a shame the ISI couldn't recover him from Pakistan .

LOL Did you just use MI5 and CIA in the same sentence? okay time out, no further correspondence with you on this subject till you are well versed in the MASSIVE difference between the two!

These men put their lives on the line for Pakistan. They should be far better protected. There is much to be done to evict groups like LeJ, TTP and now ISIS. ISIS should not be allowed to make a footprint in the country at all. We have seen their rights abuses and brutalities in Syria. They have the capacity to be far more brutal than many terrorist organizations put together. What they do to their own muslims let alone Yazidi and Christian women in Iraq is horrendous.

LOL Did you just use MI5 and CIA in the same sentence? okay time out, no further correspondence with you on this subject till you are well versed in the MASSIVE difference between the two!

I know the difference b.w the two very well, I'm just giving you different examples of how top level Intelligence agencies of countries protect their spies ..

Or do you have comprehension issues?

I know the difference b.w the two very well, I'm just giving you different examples of how top level Intelligence agencies of countries protect their spies ..

Or do you have comprehension issues?

NO! you clearly don't, MI5 is not a secret intelligence Service so to add it into the same category as CIA and MOSSAD, just makes me want to ignore your whole debate. Please don't talk to me till you get a better understanding of the subject!

I suggest reading Tinker, Tailor, Solider, Spy coupled with "The Farm".

Thanks!

These men put their lives on the line for Pakistan. They should be far better protected. There is much to be done to evict groups like LeJ, TTP and now ISIS. ISIS should not be allowed to make a footprint in the country at all. We have seen their rights abuses and brutalities in Syria. They have the capacity to be far more brutal than many terrorist organizations put together. What they do to their own muslims let alone Yazidi and Christian women in Iraq is horrendous.

It is difficult to protect people who do this kind of work, they are on "assignment" whilst at I so before then they were joe bloggs and after leaving they are joe bloggs again. Problem is, when you work in the gutter, you sometimes make friends that can be toxic to health!

Remember what happened to Gen Alvi, the man was the Grandfather of Zarar Coy.

NO! you clearly don't, MI5 is not a secret intelligence Service so to add it into the same category as CIA and MOSSAD, just makes me want to ignore your whole debate. Please don't talk to me till you get a better understanding of the subject!

I suggest reading Tinker, Tailor, Solider, Spy coupled with "The Farm".

Thanks!

It is difficult to protect people who do this kind of work, they are on "assignment" whilst at I so before then they were joe bloggs and after leaving they are joe bloggs again. Problem is, when you work in the gutter, you sometimes make friends that can be toxic to health!

Remember what happened to Gen Alvi, the man was the Grandfather of Zarar Coy.
I agree with your post. Its difficult but I just wish all our lives could be saved and in the real world there are casualties on your side too. I have a lot of trouble coming to terms with this. Each time a blast occurs I am wishing more people don't die. Then I want revenge. I am now in the revenge phase. Those who killed him must be tortured and killed. It shouldn't be that hard, considering he has been to the "gutter" and it should be easy to backtrack where he has been and find the culprits. Clearly we need to infiltrate TTP/ISIS so such casualties are expected in that effort.

And Alvi was a great man. He was responsible for a lot of British support. his words resonated in the west in a way a gruff anti American like me can never do the same. Right now we need sympathy for our fight and he found us such sympathy.

The news of his death has disturbed me greatly.
Especially the fact he was being kept by them for three years with the state apparatus unable to locate him inside Punjab.
Personally I believe there are certain elements within Punjab Police who are in cahoots with LeJ. This and the Shuka Khanzada assassination are set backs and hint towards something rotten in the system.

Go and ask CIA, Mossad, MI5 to what extents they can go to protect their spies and to how far off the places.

Its a shame the ISI couldn't recover him from Pakistan .

No You Are Wrong Intelligence Organizations Do Not Go To Any Extent.Infact They Have To Keep Distance and Maintain Minimum Necessary Contact So They Can Maintain Plausible Deniability.

If Conditions Require Agencies Even Burn Their Operatives Meaning They Finish All Contact With Him nd Completely Disown Him

Most Terrorist Organization these days are under the umbrela of ISIS, its like Outsourcing Terrorism & then Claiming it was done by ISIS.
Seems like This ISI Operative was kidnapped by Some Taliban Faction back in 2014...

Sir I want to know about this can you share a link with me the real story behind his killing.
http://nation.com.pk/karachi/14-Apr-2009/General-Alvis-murder-mystery-solved

Honestly, it is such a tragic loss to the nation, he had retired and taken up the post of the chief security officer in a private company in Islamabad when he was killed.

This only month after his retirement right outside Koral and no witnesses! I had the honor of meeting Col. Haroon and Gen Alvi a couple of times, both men were real action men! Not the kind to sit and talk such a shame!

For all those criticizing ISI and claiming that it is a failure of ISI that they couldn't recover Mubeen Shaheed for last 3 years, kindly note that once you sign and volunteer for a mission, you know the threats...
1) You are not suppose to put the lives of others in danger.
2) You are not suppose to expose.
3) If someone is kept in the basement, middle of the desert, underground, no metal, no signals, whole world together can not find you where you are..

Back
Top Bottom