BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Sushma Swaraj's UN Speech 'Arrogant' But Pak Has Terrorism: Chinese Media
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
By: NDTV

Source Link: Click Here

Terming as "arrogant" External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj's scathing attack on Islamabad at the UN for being the 'pre-eminent factory for terror', a state-run Chinese daily, in a grudging admission, said "there is indeed terrorism in Pakistan".

"India and Pakistan became free within hours of each other. Why is it that today India is a recognised IT superpower in the world, and Pakistan is recognised only as the pre-eminent export factory for terror?", Ms Swaraj said in her speech at the UN General Assembly.

"We established scientific and technical institutions which are the pride of the world. But what has Pakistan offered to the world and indeed to its own people apart from terrorism? We produced scholars, doctors, engineers. What have you produced? You have produced terrorists", she said referring to terrorist groups like Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jaish- e-Muhammad.

In signs that her speech had ruffled feathers in Pakistan's "all weather friend", state-run Chinese media termed it as "bigotry".

"There is indeed terrorism in Pakistan. But is supporting terror the country's national policy? What can Pakistan gain from exporting terrorism? Money or honour," said an editorial in the state-run daily Global Times on Monday.

"With smooth development of its economy and foreign relations in recent years, an arrogant India has looked down on Pakistan and assumed a haughty air with China," said the editorial titled 'India's bigotry no match for its ambition'.

India takes for granted that it should be "feared" by neighbours and wooed by the US and Europe, the editorial said, adding if smart enough, India should befriend China and respect Pakistan, preventing disputes from spilling over.

"She was also deemed by Indian media as having taken a veiled dig at China for blocking international efforts to blacklist Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Masood Azhar," the report said apparently referring to Beijing's blocking of India's efforts to declare Azhar as a terrorist by the UN.

The editorial also made references to the 73-day standoff between India and China at Doklam in the Sikkim section which ended on August 28.

"India also seems to assess China's strategic hostility with its own logic: China's sound relations with Pakistan are to counter India. China's road construction in Doklam is to threaten the security of its Siliguri Corridor and China's Belt and Road initiative operates programmes with Pakistan and other South Asian countries to encircle India. In any case, India's interests always reside at the epicenter of this logic," it said.

what a rubbish, posting NDTV links saying Chinese media :guns::guns::guns::guns:

so this terror mata have supa pawa fetish too along with rape fetish hope she has not been....:undecided:

Chinese seems upset with Sushma's speech, in which she mentioned first we need to have clarity on terrorists and every must have a single definition. This caught China because they are the ones who are vetoing Masood azar.

You have problems reading text properly and coding the real message, read this excerpt again and again and try understanding what it really means

Oh I see it wasn't my post but the name cuntindian that has you upset ...........

@waz @Oscar

http://m.indiatoday.in/story/sushma...tan-has-terrorism-global-times/1/1055995.html
There is terrorism in Pakistan, an editorial in the hawkish Global Times grudgingly admitted even as it suggested that External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj's speech at the United Nations General Assembly was arrogant and aimed at inflaming nationalism in India.

The Global Times seemingly compared Swaraj's tone at the UNGA to US President Donald Trump and his nationalistic outlook. "By inflaming nationalism in the Indian public, Indians become more determined to make India first than even US President Donald Trump's 'America First,'" the paper said.
Swaraj's "rebuking [Pakistan's] foolishness and ugliness" may have "moved herself and the whole country," the editorial also said. "But it is a grave disaster when Indians are confident in their rightness and their neighbors' [sic] wrongs while super-proud of India's capabilities in cultivating engineers and doctors. A country that despises others can hardly seek agreement over conflicts."

The Global Times, which is the same paper that maintained an unceasing barrage of rhetoric targeting New Delhi during the Doklam standoff, also accused India of "bigotry toward Pakistan".

However, the editorial admitted that terror groups indeed operate from Pakistani soil, but suggested that terrorism may not be Islamabad's national policy. "There is indeed terrorism in Pakistan. But is supporting terror the country's national policy?"

"What can Pakistan gain from exporting terrorism? Money or honor? Is India really an IT superpower that produces engineers and doctors when it is hell-bent on believing Pakistan is evil?" the paper continued.

Going on to advise India to "befriend China and respect Pakistan", the Global Times editorial added, "With smooth development of its economy and foreign relations in recent years, an arrogant India has looked down on Pakistan and assumed a haughty air with China."

The editorial also repeated what has been a standard Beijing stand - that everybody should see "the efforts and sacrifice that Pakistan has made to rid the world of terrorism and refrain from mixing disputes over terrorism with their own historical disputes."

'EXPORTING TERROR'

On Saturday, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj tore in Pakistan in a statement that will perhaps be best remembered for her saying that while India has produce premier institutes of engineering (IITs) and management (IIMs), Pakistan has produced terror groups such as the Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jaish-e-Mohammad.

"Why is it that today India is a recognized IT superpower in the world and Pakistan is recognized only as the pre-eminent export factory for terror?" Swaraj questioned at the UNGA hall in New York.

Swaraj's hard-hitting speech at the United Nations was met with Islamabad fielding a top-level diplomat to counter the accusations. Maleeha Lodhi, Pakistan's representative to the United Nations, exercised her country's right of reply to say that India, and not Pakistan, was the 'mother of terrorism' in south Asia.
Lodhi, however, was caught in an embarrassing gaffe when she confidently waved around a photo of a girl she suggested had been injured by pellet gun fire in Jammu and Kashmir. That photo, it turned out, was that of a Palestinian woman injured in air strikes in Gaza.

India on Monday shamed Islamabad for the lie, with a junior Indian diplomat - Paolomi Tripathi - telling the UNGA, "The Permanent Representative of Pakistan misled this Assembly by displaying this picture to spread falsehoods about India. A fake picture to push a completely false narrative."

Tripathi went on to hold up a picture of Lt. Ummer Fayaz, who was killed by militants in Kashmir, and said, "This is a real picture, of Lt Ummer Fayaz, a young officer from Jammu and Kashmir. He was brutally tortured and killed by Pakistan-supported terrorists."

Last edited:
Of course terrorism is in Pakistan due to India and Afghanistan through RAW and ANF. They send trained TTP insurgents and cause destruction in Pakistan. What more proof you want.

jo line bold ki hey uskay nechay wali line bhi zara bold karni thee

aur haan ye is kisam kay chutya narrative sewaye HindustanTimes, Indiatoday, NDTV, ZeeTV ke he news sources say atay hain..... oh may bhool gaya in channels ka taluk Shithole say hey
Use English,I don't know Hindi or Urdu. Also AFAIK forum prevents usage of any language other than English.

India’s bigotry no match for its ambition

The link for referred article actually shows that Global Times put forth some questions and did not declare as such as what Indian media is trying to do so though, deceit is not new thing here.

It is true that Pakistan is facing terrorism but we have dealt with it successfully and then the question was raised about any policy of supporting as such?

One must need to read the article with deep insight and knowledge rather than believing in fuss for nothing. However, not the fault of Indian Media to twist the facts as always.

Baby doll? Like serious man. I prefer a gentleman, not a vulgar animal obsessed with the female anatomy

Interesting you don't remember our previous interaction .......... wasn't a pleasant one, I got threatened to be straightened out by some military relatives of yours.

Anyways it seems you have taken upon yourself to become part of irrelevant arguments and side with the enemy (guessing from the flag you display in your profile). Otherwise if you are from that sick region and hold their nationality its okay but you need to change your flags so I can recognise you properly and ignore you, but if you are waving a Pakistani flag and side with a cuntindian ....... I am not liking it.

If you are Pakistani origin UK citizen, stop sympathizing with them ...... it was their ugly UN envoy who called my country names at an international forum, in front of the whole world, based on her and her country's ill malicious intents and enmity for my country and its people. I will call them what they are in their real lives. Its not your male vs female thing ............. and nothing gentleman about it ........ these filthy hypocrite liars don't deserve an iota of my respect.

I think Indians need an English lesson to get me even started on this.

Anyhow here is China just stating that Pakistan has terrorism issues because of Indian involvement and the Indian ISIS factories along with a record of bigotry and hypocrisy.

Back
Top Bottom